10.I-Island pt1

The following chapter takes place during the movie, MHA Two Heroes. If you dont want spoilers on the events of the movie, skip to chapter 13. Though I will work in events from this time into the rest of my story.

Deku looked out the window, watching the ocean as it went by. He was currently in a plane, on his way to I-Island, a man made island where the greatest scientists of the world reside and perform research on Quirks.

Sensei told him that a professor who worked on the island and an old friend of All Might's was going to commit a crime. He was going to take the place of a hostage so he could recover research that had been taken from him by the government or something,and had hired people to help. Except he had only meant to hire people to pretend to be criminals, but the people hired were actual criminals. When Sensei found out what was going on he contacted Wolfram, the leader of the group about it.

Thanks to his masterful negotiation skills, AFO arranged for Deku to go with them when they broke in. Deku would then separate from the group, and gather information on the different quirks and devices there. At least that's what Wolfram and his group was lead to believe, but that was just his secondary goal. On the night of the operation, Deku was to take advantage of the chaos to steal the professor's research and invention before them and get it off the island. The plan was to use the chaos and confusion to try and get a hold of the professor's invention. Apparently it was a device that amplified the user's quirk. Like a mechanical version of the quirk enhancer drugs that have been going around, but on whole other level. If he got it then he was to escape right away. If he failed, what he did depended on the circumstances. If possible, he was to get away and spend the next week gathering info at the convention. If not, then he was to make an escape the same way he would have, if he had the device, which was with the help of Kurogiri's quirk.

For the most part Deku would be free to wander around and do whatever he wished, which was something he looked forward to. It was like getting ordered to go on vacation. Well except for the part where he had to steal information from one of the most heavily guarded places in the world.

Deku looked out the window, and saw his destination. He smiled, the old him would have geeked out, just from the sight of it. As he was getting off the plane, he slipped away from the crowd making his way to where he was supposed to meet Wolfram, waiting there a couple minutes, when he heard a gun cock behind him. Without looking back, Deku guessed who it was instantly.

"If I dont make it back alive, All for One will hunt you down Wolfram," Deku said.

Wolfram chuckled, as he put his gun back in its holster. "Yeah, you're right kid," He said. "Consider it a little test of sorts, if you will."

Deku turned around, assessing the man in front of him. Wolfram was a bulky man with red hair and yellow eyes. Dark patches of skin cover his mouth, nose, and extend across his right eye, and there is also a scar on his left cheek. He wore a large white coat with gray cuffs and trimmings. He was also sports combat gear, including combat boots, dark pants and a combat vest and he had brown gloves.

"Come on kid let's go," Wolfram said walking away. "Were going in, in a bit, so move your butt or you're going to get left behind."

Deku frowned. He didnt like Wolfram's attitude. It reminded him of Kacchan, always bossing him around and treating him like he wasn't worthy of his time. Reluctantly, Deku followed him, knowing he had no other choice. If he went in through the front gate, his identity would be discovered.

When they arrived, Deku found an entire truck filled with operatives waiting to get inside. Suddenly Wolfram's phone started to ring.

"Yes what is," Wolfram growled. He paused, listening to what the person was saying, when he went still. "What, All Might's here? Very well. Were still doing this tonight. Right." Wolfram hung up, and turned around. He paused when he saw Deku. "Hey Deku you good. What, you afraid of All Might or somethi-"