Chapter 12

A/N: This is an AU. I have no idea how things work behind the screen.

Hyungjin sighed, finally back at his room after shooting scenes from Astronaut, closing his eyes. He heard his door opened so he glanced to see Seungmin at the door.

"H'hyunie?" he asked quietly.

"What's wrong Seungie?" he asked, sitting up in worry.

"H-hated bein' awon. Can Seungie cuddle with Hungie?" He asked, hugging his stuffie, Jinnie.

'He must be missing Woojin.' Hyungjin thought as he picked the little up and went on his bed, "You missing Woojin?"

Seungie gasped, "H-how tu -?"

"I think we all are, Seungie. We had to film today. It's understandable." Hyungjin gave him a small smile as he brushed his bangs away.

"S-Seungie w-weally likes cuddles fwom Hyunie." He then stated.

"Aw, well I like cuddles from Seungie very much as well. You're the best cuddler."

Seungie gasped again, "W-weally? Da bestest?"

Hyungjin chuckled, "The absolute best."

Seungie smiled, "Seungie is happy to be bestest cuddelaw." (Seungie is happy to be the bestest cuddler)

Hyungjin just smiled at the little but shot up when he heard a crash. Seungie did too.

"W-what was dat?" He asked, holding onto Hyungjin's arm.

"Let me go check. Stay here for me." Hyungjin carefully opened the door to check what was going on, only to see Felix picking up the broken shards from a plate.

"Felix? What happened?" He asked.

"Ah, sorry. I was trying to make a poptart but my finger hit the toaster and I knocked the plate to the floor."

"Did you run cold water over it?"

Felix shook his head, going to do that as Hyungjin got ice.

"What was that big noise? Jeongin is really worried." Chan asked.

"Shoot, Seungmin. Here's the ice. I gotta get back to Seungmin." Hyungjin stated, putting the ice pack on the counter to go back to his room. "Hey, I'm sorry for taking so long."

"W-what happen?" Seungie asked in a small voice.

"Felix broke a plate and he apologized for making you worried."

"Is Felish otay?" (Is Felix okay?) Seungie asked in worry.

"Just a small burn."

Seungie gasped and ran out to the kitchen. "Felish! You got an owie?!" Seungie went Felix who was at the counter icing the finger.

"Yeah, I'm okay little one. No need to worry."

Seungie shook his head, "No no, Seungie need to make Felish aw betta! W-When Seungie was littal, mommy always kished owies. C-can Seungie kish tu owie?"

Felix cooed at the little, "Of course you can." He took the ice off his finger and Seungie carefully took the (tiny) hand and kissed the burn. Felix flinched but smiled, "Wow, it feels so much better now. Thank you Seungie."

Seungie smiled, "Now Seungie gives Felish all da hugs until he all bettah!"

"Aww, okay." Felix laughed, taking the little over to the couch as he still put the ice on the finger. Seungie wrapped himself onto Felix and Hyungjin was stuck between being jealous and melting.