Chapter 24

Seungmin was running. From what? He wasn't sure. It was mostly quiet until he had the need to run.

Flashes of cameras always blinding him, confusing him about where he was. The dread felt closer and he just needed to run faster.

He tripped over something and was shaking. It was going to get him.

"Seungmin!" He heard.

With a quick inhale, Seungmin found himself in his room. He was fidgeting, trying to get whatever away from him.

"Hey, hey. Focus on my voice." He heard. Was it Hyunjin? He wasn't sure.

He felt a hand and he screamed, wanting to not be touched.

"Okay, okay. Shhh. Breathe, it's okay. It was just a dream."

Seungmin felt like he was choking, everything was fuzzy. He tried, really tried to breathe but his airways felt constricted.

"Open your eyes, look for five things."

Seungmin didn't even realize his eyes were closed until he opened them again.

He was in his room, he saw his stuffies Jinnie and Milo, his one pillow on the ground, the one drawing Seungie did for Felix the day after he burnt his finger, and he locked onto Hyunjin who was sitting on his bed, looking back at him with so much love and worry that he wanted to cry.

Hyunjin smiled, "Hiya baby. You're doing so well. Continue breathing and move onto touch." His voice was soothing, allowing Seungmin to start focusing on what he could feel.

His soft covers, very fuzzy and warm, lay beneath him, he was gripping his pajama shirt, which was smooth, and he allowed his hand to shakingly reach for Hyunjin, feeling his outfit. Hyunjin carefully held out his hand which Seungmin grabbed, making his fourth thing.

"You ready for the next stage?" He asked. Seungmin took a few breaths before giving his hand a squeeze, hoping to get the message across.

"Good job, three things you hear." Hyunjin started humming a soft tune, a song Seungmin didn't recognize, but it made him focus. He heard his heartbeat in his ears and his labored breathing. Seungmin reminded himself to take long breaths again, but he was feeling better.

"Two things you can smell."

Seungmin smelt Hyunjin's scent of cinnamon clashing nicely with his his vanilla.

"Almost done, one thing you taste."

Seungmin tasted a small minty flavor from his toothpaste.

"There we are. Just breathe, baby. You're alright. It was just a dream." Hyunjin calmly stated.

Seungmin felt fuzzy, probably slipping due to the stress and energy he just used from a nightmare.

"I-it felt s-so real, Jinnie." He stuttered, gripping Hyunjin's shirt tighter.

"I know, baby. But it wasn't. Your safe here. Can I touch you?" He asked.

Seungmin didn't feel the creepy feeling anymore, so he gave a small nod and sighed when he was brought closer to Hyunjin's warmth.

"I love you." He blurted out, too tired to understand what he just said.

Hyunjin stilled for a second before he chuckled softly, "Love you too, Seungie."

No... he wasn't in littlespace right now. That was his true feelings. He cuddled into the taller's warmth, "N-not Seungie right now."

Hyunjin stilled again, but again unfroze to run his hand through his hair, "We'll talk about it later. Do you want to slip? Please tell me so I can help."