Chapter 22

Chan sighed, closing the dorm door and headed for Jeongin's room. It was pretty late, but he knows the maknae tries to wait for him sometimes before bed.

To his surprise, he found Felix dead asleep next to him, arm protectively around him.

Weird. He went to his room with Changbin to find him still up, on his phone.

"What's going on? Why is Felix sleeping with Jeongin?"

Changbin smirked, "You jealous?"

"No, I'm actually worried. Did he have a nightmare or something?"

"I don't know. Felix was sleeping with him when I got home."

"That early?" Chan asked, knowing the younger went to the dorm two hours ago.

Changbin shrugged, leaving Chan to quietly change and get ready for bed.

"Hyung?" He heard, looking over to his fellow producer.

"Yeah?"

Changbin was silent for a minute before he set his phone down to the side, "Is it bad that I feel like Felix cares for Innie more than me?"

Chan took a second to process what Changbin said. "Are you talking about littlespace or...?"

"Both, I guess. I don't know. He seems to sleep with him and always make food for both the littles. Maybe I'm just crazy. Or reading too far into it. But-"

"Changbin." Chan cut him off, sitting on the edge of the younger. He put his hand on top of his, "Felix loves you and you love him. Therefore you should know that Felix has a natural instinct to care for others. But you also should know by now that you need to talk to him. He probably doesn't notice."

Changbin sighed, "No, it's stupid. I mean I think I'm just jealous."

"Or is Binnie jealous?"

Changbin tensed, his arms circled his legs that were brought to his chest, "I mean maybe. I don't know much about littlespace. I never even knew I had a little side to me until like... a few months ago."

"You're getting slightly off topic. But I understand. I'm serious though. Talk to Felix."

"But that'll just make him feel bad. You know how horrible he felt when we talked about me being a little and about the jokes. He kept beating himself up for days-"

"Until you talked to him. Look, I'm not gonna force you, but you can't keep pushing it away. Just like how littlespace is. If you keep holding it, it builds and builds until it floods open."

Changbin sighed, grabbing his munchlax, Gyu. "I mean all the flags were there. I'm a 20-some year old who can't sleep without a fucking plushy for crying out loud."

Chan stopped, it was a bit unusual for Changbin to talk about other topics, especially when they were hard topics. Regardless, he chose to keep talking to him.

"You were the one who helped Jisung and Minho. Don't deny you helped set them up. You told them to talk to each other."

"Hyung, I get it. I'm not gonna talk to him about it. I don't want his affection to be forced. It just is annoying that he cares for the other littles when..." he stopped, putting his head on his knees.

Chan was silent, letting Changbin go at his own pace. "B-Binnie just wanted to cuddle and have hugs and kissies." He hears, almost a whisper.

Chan carefully moved, "Binnie?" He asked.

The now little tensed, as if he feared he'd get in trouble.

"Binnie, you can have all the hugs and kisses in the world. If you want, I can cuddle you and we can sleep together. Then tomorrow, I can be there to talk to Felix with you. How about that?"