Chapter 25

The group all shuffled through the gifts that fans gave them at the fansign. They were all keeping an eye on the littles, knowing very well how many stuffed animals they were given. They heard Seungie gasp when he picked up a little husky.

"Channie." He giggled. In his defense, the husky did look a lot like Chan's zoo animal.

Felix decided to play with him, playing with the stuffies. Seungie quickly got tired of playing, so he just cuddled up next to him. Felix opened the next gift.

The little gasped again once he saw what it was. "Felish, cat." Seungie giggled as he picked up the cat ears.

Seungie clumsily scrambled up and put the ears in his hair. "Kitty!" He squeled.

Felix played way too into his role as he tilted he head and meowed. Binnie clapped in excitement. "Kitkit." He smiled.

"Try to not be to loud, babies. Innie's sleeping." Chan told, petting the sleeping child's hair.

"Bu' kitkit is so cute cute." Binnie pouted.

"You should probably take Innie to his bed anyways." Minho suggested.

Chan pouted, but took the sleeping little to his room. Seungie fixed the kitty ears on Felix's hair. His attention on the caregiver.

Felix hid himself behind his kitty paws that he had on. Seungie tilted his head in confusion.

"Peekaboo!" Felix popped out, making Seungie fall back in a fit of giggles. Binnie crawled over, curious of the commotion. He started sucking on his thumb.

"No, Binnie. Use your paci, not your thumb." Hyunjin gave him his paci. They were trying to break the habit, worried for Changbin's fingers. Binnie smiled with the paci, attention going back to Felix.

Felix hid again, the two littles tilting their heads. He popped out with a 'meow' and the two giggled in excitement.

"Kitty is cute!" Seungie climbed into his lap, turning so his back laid against his chest. He took his paw and played with it.

Binnie pouted, "I wan' kitkit."

Seungie left out an annoyed noise, "Nu, kitty mine."

"Now, now. You both can have me." Felix chuckled.

"Lishie is mine!" Binnie glared at Seungie.

"Kitty is mine!"

"You haf Jinnie!" Binnie retorted.

"Boys." Chan warned, coming back from putting Innie in bed.

"Chanie, Binnie twyin' to steal kitty." Seungie told.

"Bu' you haf Jinnie!" Binnie pouted.

"So wut? I was pwayin' with kitty first."

Binnie sat down with a defeated sigh. He crawled over to Minho, silently sitting next to him, hugging his arm.

"Seungie, I told you that you both could play with me." Felix told him.

Seungie looked up at him with wide eyes, "Bu' Seungie wanted cuddles."

"I could have cuddled you both." Felix smiled.

"No, Seungie cuddle onwy you." He put his head on his chest. Felix caught Hyunjin looking away, looking down at his phone. He knew the boy's so-called 'secret' crush on Seungmin.

"Can Seungie sweep wif you nighty?"

"Aw, sure hun."

Binnie sat up, eyes full of hurt before burrying himself into Minho's chest.

"Binnie?" The caregiver asked.

"B-Binnie jus wan a hug." His voice cracked.

Minho sighed, having a feeling that Binnie was upset over Felix choosing Seungie. It didn't help that Binnie was a younger mindset so he didn't understand that Felix still loves Binnie.

"Wanna sleep with me tonight, bun?" Minho asked.

Binnie looked up, tears glistening in his eyes. "W-weally? B-but Sungie."

Jisung, who was sitting next to the two, shuffled over. "You can have Minho today bun. I can share. As long as I get a hug in return." He smirked.

Binnie gasped, reaching to give Jisung a hug. "Wetuwn! Minnie wetuwn!"

The two chuckled as Jisung soaked Binnies hug. "How about we all go to sleep, huh?"

"Awww, I'm not tired though." Seungie pouted.

"But if we go to bed, you can have those cuddles I promised." Felix smiled.

Seungie pouted as he thought, "Hm, ok Lishie. Let go to bed."

The caregivers worked hard on getting the boys ready for bed. Minho got a second to pull Felix aside.

"Hey, I know you meant nothing by what happened today, but I think Binnie was really upset that you didn't want to sleep with him."

Felix sighed, "Yeah, I just have a hard time with pushing rules and such. I think I was put off guard with how... possessive Seungie got."

Minho nodded, "Yeah littles can become one track minded. Just maybe talk to Binnie?"

Felix nodded, looking into Minho's room where Binnie was laying on the olders bed. "Yeah I'll talk to him tomorrow. Gives me time to think about my words."

Minho nodded again, "As long as you don't wait. We all are learning, Felix
Don't be so down about it. Have a good night."

With that, Minho slid into his room, pulling a very tired Binnie into his arms and the two went to sleep. Felix sighed before entering his bedroom with an excited little.

"Dere you awe!" Seungie smiled. "Bed time cuddles!"

Felix chuckled at how cute the little was. "You're like an excited puppy. Come on."

He slid on the bed, waiting for Seungie to slide next to him. After he was comfortable, Seungie eskimo kissed Felix's cheek. "Night Lishie."

Felix kissed the top of Seungie's head, "Night Seungie." And the two fell asleep.

_____
Just a quick note, if you haven't seen my message on my account. Please read the full thing if you want to know more. But basically I think I'm done writing. It's become more difficult to write. So I think I just need to let it go for now. So I'm trying to finish some chapters I have here to kind of 'end' this series.

I want to sincerely thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I'm not leaving the app so feel free to comment or pm me. I hope you can all understand. And I'm truly sorry.

~ ArtisticWind