Is home where the heart is?

Sorry I've taken so long to update! Honestly I've been catching up with my hero academia!

Your POV

"So emerald was clearly close to pink diamond, considering the fact that emerald held no words back. And pink took it." You ponder on this. "Well the ship did show us she was highly ranked...I mean, she traveled the galaxy, for probably eons, dismantling planets. What other information is there to find?"

Steven gets up from the kitchen island and waves you over towards the warp dome. "Your mom lived on earth for awhile. What about your home? Before you left for the cave?" You froze at this. You never wanted to go back there. Mostly because you were afraid to find your dad long past gone. You still weren't sure when exactly you died and how long your gem spent tangled in the vines. For all you know your dad is thousands of years past.

"I Uh...yeah. There's a cabin not too far from the cave...my dad built it for us." By now you guys passed up the stairs and through his room to the balcony. Steven notices your frequency change to inner discord and turns around to you. "Do you...not wanna go?" "Well...it's not that. I'm just afraid of what I might find...dad might be..."

Stevens eyes soften as he walks up to you and pulls you into his chest. You hug back softly, but squeeze a little more enjoying this moment. You took in his floral scent and smiled into his jacket. "If you want, I can look ahead for you?" You look up at him with a burning face. "That's fine." You both continue on to the dome and onto the warp. Back to the cave.

Landing down onto the warp you lead him down the side of the cliff and into the surrounding forest. Going through you are surprised the tracks are still here. You follow them as close as you can remember walking into a clearing.

The cabin was just as you remembered, though covered in moss and a little crooked

The cabin was just as you remembered, though covered in moss and a little crooked. It's definitely been awhile...you frown already remembering the times you clamber onto the roof with your dad and point at the stars. Learning constellations. You remembered hauling back fish for dinner, or sometimes even deer when he let you hunt with him.

You lived a sheltered home stead life. Though what was there to expect with a little alien girl. You decided to go ahead anyway and up the the front door. You traced your hands around the frame. It had notches in it indicating your height for every year. Steven giggles behind you. "I wish I could see lil tiny tike (y/n)..." he cooed.

You huff and open the door, met with a musty scent. You focused and your gem emitted a soft glow much like a flashlight. You were in the kitchen/dining area, and everything was covered in webs, decrepit. "Wow...this place would be great cleaned up!" You smile softly. "It was." You continue straight into the back of the kitchen into the living area.

The couch was moldy and gross, with holes from animals. And a glass lied on the coffee table next to it, on a stand. Likely from alcohol. Probably because you left. This made your frown and continue diagonally through the room and into a hallway, where the bathroom, and two bedrooms were. You send into your own room, the first on the right.