I know youre not fine.

Your POV

The sound of the warp took you and the gems out of thought. You decided to be the first one up, and as you got to his stairs you heard his phone ring. You stop and listen in. "Uh..heyy Connie, what's up?" ... "great, never been better..." ..... "uhm...no?..well- maybe. But how about you! How's college prep?" ... "look, there's nothing to worry about, I'm ok!—I should go. I don't wanna wake up the gems." "Steven!" You finally hear "connies" voice. "Uh. Bye!"

You quietly go back downstairs, and back to the gems. You look down sorrowfully. "IM FINE!" "Steven? Is that you?" Pearl says. We all run up the stairs calling out to him. Pearl trips at the top. You saw him first and gasped. He was...huge. Strong. Pink...sexy. You shook your head. Trying hard to push thoughts of his strong arms around your small self. 

"I'm fine." He laughs and looks down at you. In that moment he tried to read you. You were biting your lip, staring at him with worry. Want? If he wasn't already glowing, he'd blush. "Going to the diamonds was a waste of time. I thought I'd need to figure myself out, but I'm steven universe! I help people, I don't HURT them!" You put a hand up to your mouth. He must've done something.

You quietly whisper in your monotone voice, a very emotional, "Steven

You quietly whisper in your monotone voice, a very emotional, "Steven..." "dude! What's going on you look...really different." Amethyst says. "Pfft. I'm still good old Steven!" "Steven. We're worried." Garnet removes her visor. Revealing her third eye. "I'm ok. Really!" We all look between eachother. "We'll take your word for it." "Y'know, everything's gone downhill since I left little homeschool. Maybe I should go over and make myself useful. See you all there!" He sped up and left.

You look at the gems. "Take me to this school." The gems lead you to the warp and take you there. Soon enough you were all in little homeschool. It was like a little town, in beach city. It was quaint. You don't teach here, so you decide to explore and hopefully find Steven. Walking around, a few gems stared at your green glow stick of a body. You wondered about your mom in that moment. Did she know these gems? You turn a corner only to be met with a rather large bush.

It turns around and mumbles something to you

It turns around and mumbles something to you. it looks like a bush Steven. Did he make this? You look behind him and see a broken green house riddled with vines. "Hey bush Steven, you wanna help me fix that?" He looks at you with surprise and nods his head excitedly.