Somethings wrong

Stevens POV

Traveling through warp I turn to the deer. "Normally I'd be able to heal you at home, but I kinda had...an incident...and used all of the cure. So we have to go directly to the source." The deer only looked hopeful regardless of how they were going to heal her or where they were going to do it. Landing on the warp, Steven watches her as she basks in the palace walls taking in the details and observing. "Who's there?" A familiar witchy voice sounds. It must be yellows pearl.

"It's Steven!" Sudden booming travels the walls. "Oh my starlight! Steven!!- oh. Steven..." white rounds the corner pausing at the sight of me, or rather the deer; maybe both. "You look so different, I barely recognized you!" Yellow enters shortly after also taken aback. "You have a new pet? What was wrong with the lion?" Yellow adds. The deer hops off the warp and huffs. "Actually, this is a corrupted gem...I guess we missed one in a cave."

Blue comes in shocked by the sight of the deer. "Oh my would you look at that! For being corrupted, it's awfully pretty. I like your flowers." The deer looks away in embarrassment or out of flattery. I chuckle. "That's what I said! Anyway, I used up all of my diamond oils so I couldn't heal her back on earth. Would you guys mind helping?" "If you could stand to visit more often, we just might~" I sigh in defeat.

With my recent powers and what I did to jasper, I've been thinking endlessly about finally coming to the diamonds for help already. If anyone understood diamond power it was them. "I've been planning on coming back soon actually, but fate decided sooner." White snaps her fingers, "we can all gather in blues pool like roses fountain. My, I never realized how taxing ruling was until I finally left homeworld. I'm glad you came back Steven. We missed you."

I blush a bit and smile. I've never seen white so sincere. The diamonds all begin walking towards blues quarters, the deer and I trailing behind shortly. walking through the prismarine corridor, I try to describe how this is going to work. "Hey, before we do this I want you to understand what's going on. Me and the other diamonds radiate..auras and vibrations. Channeling those vibrations into something, for example water. All the diamonds combined can heal a cracked gem or even a corrupted gem. So you're just gonna swim with us, is that alright to you?"

The deer skips around in excitement flailing flowers all around. The pearls frantically try to pick them up, alluring blue to look back at her. "Isn't she just the cutest!" Blue gushes and opens her quarters. Walking in I'm reminded of when I first came here. We all gathered around the pool as blue went in first. Then yellow and white. While they were getting in I took off my jacket, shirt and flip flops. I decided to just leave my pants on not wanting wet marks show up after.

I look up to catch the deer staring, immediately turning it's gaze. I chuckle and get it the water. "Come on in, the waters nice!" She cautiously stepped in and waited. We all stared in wait. Usually it shouldn't take this long. The deer sinks it's head down pulling the flowers out of its branches floating them on the water. A small bright green body forms under the water, bursting up to the surface. My body goes heavy as I glow. I wasn't the only one glowing either.

She was rather human looking, but she was...off. "What's wrong with her?" Her face was blank and cold. Her whole body was semi transparent, radiating a green glow. "You don't think she's an emerald is she?" "She's much to small to be an emerald. Is she a peridot?"

Your POV

You wake up finding yourself in a pool of giant ladies and a the pink boy. You look down at your hands to see they're glowing an acid green. Confused, you look around. "Where am I?" Your voice didn't come out the way it ment. It was monotone and dead. Dead...I'm supposed to be dead. Because of... "my mom..." You hadn't realized You said that out loud. "Mom?? Are you? A human?!" The pink boy to your left says. "I don't..know."