A leafy surprise

Don't play the song yet!

Here are some reference pictures for you before we start :)

Your emerald gemstone:

You and your moms favorite flower:

I also have some sketches for you at the end :)) anyway, back to the story!

Stevens POV:

Green. Green as far as the eye could see, raidiating abundance and fertility. I don't recognize these flowers, as much of a green thumb I am...I breathe in the scent. It's faint, but pretty. I pick a flower and inspect it. Even if it doesn't burst with scent, it's silky wavy petals make up for it in beauty. Ive never seen green in such a light before.

A sudden rush of dread washed over me, I turn around to the sound of a stick snapping. I'm met with a black void. Nothing. Piercing green orbs appear through the dark staring into my soul. I step back in fear, only stepping into air. "Uwoah-" I find myself falling away from a cliffs edge.

I look up to the very edge, where weeping willow leaves sagged as if trying to grab me. Still falling I look more to the rushing sound of water on my left. A glistening waterfall pluming mist into the air. Even through the crashing water I heard a song. A music box? Glancing behind me the waters feet away. I brace for impact. A wave of shock wreaks my body awake screaming.

You can play the video now :)

I get out of bed and slip my flip flops on. As I started going downstairs I heard the same music box. Walking towards the dome, the music grew louder. I opened the door first glancing at all my flowers. I don't have any green...flowers...my eyes land on a single green flower on the warp pad. Going closer to the warp, the music got louder.

At first I thought it was the flower playing music...until I lifted it to my ear. The music was playing through the warp. From...somewhere. I get on the warp and try to follow the melody. My feet landed as the blinding light of warp dissipated.

The warp was put into the slope of a mountain or rather a cliff. I look down to see vines wrapped and tangled around the warp. Up the cliff to my left stood...a weeping willow. My body felt instantly heavy as it radiated pink. I quickly turned away and began to walk downhill towards the song.