You're coming with me

DONT PLAY THE SONG YET :)

Your POV

After Stevens meltdown, the gems got straight to fixing up any damages, mostly to the house and little homeschool. Steven has been gone with his dad setting up therapy plans. And you've been wandering beach city all day.

After everything, you've never felt more out of place and...alien before. After living isolated for 16 years, you went...insane. To protect yourself and others, You were gone. For who knows how long. Then you woke up in a space pool on your moms native planet glowing like a streetlight. Then suddenly stuck with steven and his crystal gems, fighting a Pink thorn monster.

Although, Steven...a rather cute boy,  your age too. And...he's just like you. You're both hybrids. You're both struggling on how to feel about it and everything it causes. Your moms...you never heard much of his mom besides that she's a diamond. Your mom was an emerald.

You didn't know a whole lot about your mom, her kind, or what she did. You've only seen her in tapes at dads cabin. Home. You look down at your translucent hands, seeing the boardwalk through them. Your gaze travels to the beach. It's mid day. You look up to the dome. You subconsciously turn around straight to the dome, walking like you had a plan. You were spacing out, not really thinking at all.

Before you knew it you were opening the door to the dome. You step in and walk to the warp. You sit down on it and continue spacing.

Play the music!! :)

You thought about your mom. You wanted to know her. What she did. Her life before the war... a flash of something. A ship?

It was broken down

It was broken down...somewhere. Where...

Just then the doors of the dome open. "(y/n)?" You ignore him. "Shh!" "What..are you- ah!" You forcefully grab his arm and drag him onto the warp with you. "(Y/N)! Where are we going?!"  "We're finding moms ship." "Where?!" "I DON'T KNOW!!"