"I mean, what can I say? A girls gotta make a living." I said, smirking while turning around and walking back to the guest bedroom.

"Goodnight Ahsoka!" I heard her yell from behind me.

"Goodnight!" I yelled back to her.

I closed the door to the room, then hopped into the shower. I probably won't be doing this for a few days, I thought.

I got out of the shower, then put on the pajamas Talik had lended me. I then opened my door and walked out of my room, there I saw Talik, filling up some water.

"Hey, do you have a washing machine?"

"Yeah, It's in the closet. It's small though. What do you need to wash?"

"This." I said, holding up my jumpsuit.

"Are you going to wear this during your giant battle?" she said.

"No, I'm probably going to find someone to sell it to for some credits."

"Well, I actually have some old armor from when I bounty hunted. I'm not sure if it'll fit you though."

"I guess anything works, my friends going to be here in the morning, and I don't think I want to be outside this late."

((The armour is basically her siege of Mandalore outfit))

She led me to her room, and opened up a closet, then pointed to the left side of it.

"Woah," I said "You were pretty big in bounty hunting."

"Yeah, I guess."

I grabbed a small dress, like what I used to wear, but instead it was blue.

"Even better, there's a belt with some armour around it, to semi-protect you. The rest is just your usual athletic clothes if you know what I mean."

"Yeah." I said, examining my new outfit.

"I might even have an old headdress buried around here somewhere. Tights and boots are right there." she said, pointing to the lower corner of the closet.

I picked them up and looked at them

"You kept this stuff pretty clean." I said, sliding my fingers across one of the boots.

"Well...it was my new outfit that I saved up for. But on a job I got pretty badly shot, then figured that I don't want another injury. And that's how I got here."

"Oh I- I'm sorry."

"Well, it's okay! At Least somebodys putting this nice armor to good use, now let's see if it fits!" she said, pointing towards her bathroom.

I picked up the outfit, then went into the bathroom and tried it on, then walked out to show Talik.

"Wow! It fits perfectly! She exclaimed.

"Yeah, how old were you when you bounty hunted?"

"No older than 16. Now I'm 18, and I think my life's starting to come a little more together."

"Well, I'll tell you what. We could use your help. That is if you're up for it."

"Ehh I'm not sure."

"I'll let you sleep on it. Now let's actually go to bed." I said laughing a little.

I said goodnight, then left the room.

I woke up early the next morning, throwing on my new outfit, then hurrying out to the kitchen. There I saw Talik in a combat suite, with breakfast on the counter.