Secrets and Suspicions

((A/N This book went on longer then intended, I had some other things I wanted to write in, but I couldn't do that without more chapters. So, I had to whip up a different ending for the book. I haven't fully thought it out yet, so the book might get a little confusing. But when it starts coming together I will go through and edit it. Or, you can just comment down below and I'll make sure to get back to you ASAP! Also this chapter will be told through Ahsoka's eyes.))

Something told me to get out of there. I followed my instinct, and it led me to the lower levels. Once I got there, I just lost my instinct. Now, I have no idea where I am. I looked down at the hospital gown I was in, then then down at my clothes. I put my hand in one of the pockets and dug out a few credits. This should be enough for a new outfit.

I finally found a place where I could buy some clothes. I settled with a blue jumpsuit, and a leather headdress. I changed, then went into a smaller restaurant more towards the topside.

"Hello there, how could I help you?" a female Twi'lek asked.

"Oh, I'm not ready yet. Can I take this booth though?" I pointed towards a quieter side of the restaurant. I needed a place I could sit down and meditate.

"Yes, of course. Help yourself!" she said, smiling.

I smiled and nodded then walked towards the booth.

I sat down and blocked out all the noise, then went deep into thought. There, I found another version of myself.

"Why did you lead me here?" I asked

"You have a purpose down here." she said back.

"But- How?"

"The galaxy needs you right now. More than the jedi need you right now."

"The galaxy! Why does the galaxy want me?"

"That, I can not tell."

"Why?"

"Because then it won't happen."

"Can you atleast give me a hint?"

She stood there for a few seconds, I could tell she was thinking. She finally looked at me then gave a fierce look

"Maul." she finally said.

"What?" I said back, a little confused on why he's still after me.

"Maul."

I was interrupted.

"Ma'am, are you ready yet?" It was the Twi'lek again.

"Oh, yeah. Just a water" I said

"Okay! It'll be out in a few."

"Thanks."

Why me? I thought. Why wasn't it Obi-Wan, or even Anakin's fate to fight Maul? What did I have that they didn't? I was just some useless force-sensitive snippy teen. I'm not wise, or ridiculously powerful. I was just Ahsoka. A 15 year old unsure togruta. My thought was interrupted again.

"Your water." the waitress said.

"Thank you." I said, taking it then taking a sip.

"Any food?"

"No, this is good."

"Okay, but if you change your mind, my name is Talik."

"Okay, thank you."

I thought for a little while longer. What does Maul want down here...or what does Maul want from me? I got up and used my remaining credits to tip Talik, then left.