Makeover

I was excited. Me and Y/N were going to team RWBY's dorm to have a game night. I could barely focus in my classes. I was looking at the clock almost every five minutes. Gods the day went by slow. We had decided that we would meet at seven. It was only five thirty. I was trying to focus on an assignment for Ooblecks class, but it was pointless. I ended up just fiddling with my pencil, or tapping random rhythms on the desk. I couldn't even pass the time by talking to Y/N. He was in Grace doing a simulation. Ugh. Maybe I could go to RWBY's dorm early. But they're probably doing homework. I dont want to bother them. Maybe I could talk to team JNPR? But they're probably doing homework too... Oh I know. I'll go to team CFVY. They just got back from their mission. I'm sure Ozpin would give them a break for a couple of days before making them go back to classes.

I got up and left my dorm. While I was walking I started having second thoughts. I didn't know them that well. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I should just turn around. But I had kinda been on auto pilot. So when I had that thought I was already at their dorm. Well. I came all this way. Might as well knock. I knocked on the door and waited. A few seconds later the door opened to reveal Coco. She looked a little tired, but other than that she had the same fashionable air. "Hey Krystal, what's up?" I couldn't help but stutter a little. "H-hey Coco. I was wondering if I could hang out with you guys for a bit. Y/N is doing some training and I've been bored out of my mind." She smiled. "Of course. It's just me and Velvet though. Fox and Yatsu went into Vale a couple of minutes ago. Come on in." I walked in and saw Velvet sitting on a bed. "Hey Krystal. How are you?" She said with a smile. I would have smiled back. "I'm good. Just a little bored." She laughed. "Well you're always welcome to join us." I sat next to her. She was looking through a fashion magazine. No doubt one she borrowed from Coco. She had the paige open to the fall section. There were a lot of outfits that I thought were cute. Coco sat on the other side of Velvet. We looked at the paige for a bit, each voicing our opinions of the outfits. Some of them weren't my style, but others were. For example, there was a picture of a model wearing a hoodie that was slightly to big for her. If you haven't guessed, I'm a bit obsessed with hoodies. I only have the two but I'd like more. We looked at the magazine for a little longer. Then, each of us growing a bit bored, we put it away. Coco got up. "My nails need a new color. You guys wanna do the same?" Velvet agreed. I looked at my hands. The paint was scratched and faded. It had been a while since I had touched it up. I noticed other scratches on various parts of my body. Maybe it was time for a new paint job. But finger nail polish wouldn't help with that. "Seeing as I dont have fingernails, I'll pass," I said laughing. "But I have been thinking about getting a new color to replace the blue." Coco suddenly got serious. "That's decided then. You are getting a makeover." Velvet spoke up. "Oh that's a great idea." I sat there. "A-are you guys sure? You gu-" Coco cut me off. "Of course I'm sure. This is happening. And you couldn't be in better hands." Velvet nodded then said "You might as well go with it. Once she gets like this there's no stopping her." "O-ok"

Before I knew it I was dragged to the weapons forge. Obviously normal cosmetic supplies wouldn't work for me, so we decided to use the forge paint guns. "Ok. First we need to decide on a color. Did you have any in mind?" Coco asked. I thought for a moment. "Well... I was thinking a shade of purple." Coco looked at me for a couple seconds. She was probably trying to imagine the new color on me. "That would work. We just have to choose the shade." I went to the paint rack and looked through it. I decided on a darker shade. "How about this one?" I asked. "I think that would work great" Velvet said. Coco nodded. "Let's get to work" she said. They loaded their paint guns and started painting. There wasn't much I could do but stand there with my arms out. Before long they were finished. Luckily the paint dries fast so I looked down at myself.

 Luckily the paint dries fast so I looked down at myself

They did a good job. "Thanks guys. I love it." Coco and Velvet smiled at me. Coco put a hand to her chin. "Its missing something," she said. Then she grabbed my hand and told me to follow her. She brought me back to the dorm, Velvet in tow. Coco rummaged around in her closet before taking out two raccoon tails.

 Coco rummaged around in her closet before taking out two raccoon tails

She told me to turn around, which I did. She then attached them to the back of my head. I looked in the mirror they had and I liked what I saw. "Thank you so much you guys. I've been wanting a new look for a while." I then checked the time. It was 6:50. "I've got to go. Me and Y/N were invited to a game night with teams RWBY and JNPR." I gave them both a hug and we said our goodbyes.