"If you're a pilot, what do you fly?"

It was the shady side of town. The kind of place you wouldn't want to walk down a dark alley. And quite honestly that's how I like it. Where there are criminals there's information. I noticed several such people as I rode my motorcycle Bumblebee through the streets of Vale. Soon, I could hear music over the roar of the engine. On my left there was a club. I could hear some cheering and some cursing. Yknow, typical club sounds. That's where I was headed.

I pulled over, cut the engine, and took off my helmet, allowing my beautiful blond hair free. I head towards the club, and as the music grew louder it strangely reminded me of something, or someone. But that doesn't matter right now. What matters is getting what I want. I got past the bouncers without a problem. With my looks anyone would want me in their club, even if I am underage. The club consisted of a large central dance floor, with the bar and booths along the walls. Business was good, judging from the large amount of people dancing. I was tempted to join them, but remembered that I have a job to do. I made my way towards the bar and ordered. "Strawberry sunrise, no ice. Oh and with one of the little umbrellas in it." I looked to my right and saw a well dressed man giving me a look. "Aren't you a little young to be drinking?" He asked. "Aren't you a little old to be called Junior?" I replied. He gave a small smirk. "So you know my name, so why don't you tell me yours?" At this I had to smile, knowing what I was about to do. "Oh I have many names, but you can call me SIR!" And with the last word I grab his... Well, yknow. And oh man was the look on his face priceless. I began to interrogate him, but didn't really get anything out of him. Not what I wanted anyways. I was about to leave, when a blue translucent person walked up to Junior. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me till I realized it was a hologram. The hologram looked like a soldier, with a rifle on his back, and a pistol on his hip. On his lower back was what looked like jets. The hologram also had a helmet on. It looked almost like a fighter pilots helmet. The hologram pointed at junior and said, "You messed up Junior." Junior looked scared, "What do you mean?" He said. "I sold you those weapons at a fair price." "BULLSHIT!!" The hologram yelled. "Those rifles were all defective! If it wasn't for me, a whole platoon of good men would be dead!" Junior was downright cowering at this point. He looked as though he was afraid to get hit, even though it was just a hologram. At this point the music had stopped and just about everyone in the club was staring. The hologram turned to the crowd and said "I don't want innocents getting involved in this. If you value your life, leave." Surprisingly, all of the partiers started leaving. I decided to stay to see what would happen. I was confident in my fighting skills. Soon it was just me, Junior, his goons, and the hologram. "That means you too Blondie." The hologram was looking at me now. His arms were folded across his chest, and he actually looked pretty relaxed despite the situation. Then the hologram disappeared, and standing behind it was the very person it had been showing, in the exact same position. Junior gave a small yelp. What scared him so much about this guy? "I'd like to stick around for the show," I replied. "If someone can make Junior act like this, then I want to see what they are capable of... So my only question is, who are you?" The man gave a small chuckle, "The names Pilot Y/N." I was a little confused. "If you're a pilot," I said, "What do you fly?" Y/N put up a finger and said "Hold that thought..." I looked where he was looking and saw Junior trying to sneak away. Y/N then held up his arm, and a grappling hook shot from his wrist, and hooked around Junior, who was then pulled back right into Y/N's fist. Junior fell back, out cold. "Tch, I was hoping for more of a fight" Y/N said. He then put a finger up to his helmet, pressing a button. "Target is down. Rendezvous for exfil." He paused for a moment, obviously whoever he had been talking to was talking back. "Great, thanks Grace." He then turned to me. "Well miss Xiao Long, I don't really have time to chat, but I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other soon." He started walking towards the exit. "Oh... wait, how did you know my name?!?" I almost yelled. He chuckled,  "I'll explain next time we meet, which should be soon." All of Juniors goons just let him go. Seems they didn't want to get in a fight with someone who took their boss down in one hit. I followed him out, but by the time I reached outside, he had disappeared. Tons of questions swirled through my head. Just who was that guy?