Preparation

>INITIALIZING BOOT UP SEQUENCE<

>CPU:FUNCTIONAL<

>OPTICS:FUNCTIONAL<

>MOVEMENT:FUNCTIONAL<
...
...
...

>RUNNING DIAGNOSTICS<

>ALL OTHER SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL<

>BEGINNING MORNING ROUTINE<

The hanger came to life as all of the equipment and machines that had been turned off for the night reactivated. The main lights came on, revealing several work benches along the walls of the hanger. A door labeled armory was also visible. In one of the corners was several computer monitors, all showing their boot up sequence. And in the very center was a robot. But not just any robot. This was a titan. 25 feet tall, and basically a walking tank, it took up a good portion of the hanger. Its hatch was currently open, and in the pilots seat was Y/N, currently asleep. A robotic female voice emanating from the cockpit then said "Time to wake up Pilot." There was no response from the sleeping man. "Pilot, if you do not wake up I will have no choice but to use more direct methods." Again no response. If titan operating systems had been programmed with the ability to sigh, this one would have. The Titan then raised its arm to its hatch and gently picked up it's still snoozing pilot... then tossed him. Much like a child tossing a baseball, the titan threw it's pilot into the air and caught him again. Although as soon as he felt himself being launched into the air he woke up. Now awake and slightly scared shitless, he drew his wingman, a high caliber revolver, and pointed it in all directions, looking for a target. The Titan simply looked at him and said "Good morning pilot. It is currently 0604. You overslept by 4 minutes. I recommend you be more diligent in waking up on time." The man gave his titan a look that would kill, but it was kind of useless. He sighed and said "Couldn't you have tried to nudge me or something before throwing me?" The Titan set it's pilot down and said "I apologize pilot, this was the most efficient option." Y/N dusted himself off then said "Yeah yeah whatever... what are today's objectives?" "Objective one: uphold the core protocols-" "Well obviously," Y/N cut in. The Titan continued, "Objective two: attend beacon academies orientation. There are no other objectives." Y/N grunted, "Seems easy enough. Grace, take inventory of the armory and fuel the sparrow. If it's going to be my first day I probably shouldn't be late." "Affirmative pilot," the titan, now known as Grace, replied. Her subroutines then did as Y/N ordered while her optics tracked him. He walked over to the small kitchenette hidden behind the computer bank. Not being a coffee guy he cracked open a can of 'glacial thaw', his favorite kind of soda. Downing almost half of it in one gulp, he then put on his gear. "Pilot, i recommend you eat a more nutritious meal." He ignored her. He then put on a purple jumpsuit with light armor. Then he strapped on his jump kit. He then walked to the armory. As he opened the door Grace said "The armory is fully stocked and the sparrow is at 75% fuel capacity." "Good, that should give me enough time to arm up before I head out." He went to the weapons racks, each one organized by the weapon it held. Not knowing what kind of situation he was going into, Y/N decided that having a versatile loadout would be best. He equipped a G7 Scout, a semi automatic light DMR. It would give him decent damage at mid to long range. He then grabbed an Alternater, a twin barrel SMG. This would give him a good edge in close quarters situations. After stocking up on ammo and ordnance, he left the armory and picked up his helmet. After staring into the visor for a little he put it on. "Alright, I'm heading out. Hold down the fort for me Grace. And just in case, be ready for Titanfall."