authors note +pls read

This will be deleted soon, but I just thought I should make an announcement saying what's going on with this book. I'll be going on an official hiatus for a few months because of school and all that testing and boring stuff. There's only a couple chapters left for this book anyway.

Second, thank you so much for the amount of support I'm getting. The last time I updated I hardly had 5k on this book, and the views, votes and comments have grown exponentially. Thank you so much!!!!! I seriously mean it 💜💜💜

Lastly, something that I would like to address in my books.guys please be weary of your comments or messages. Please be kind, it hurts seeing that you think something is dumb or stupid. If you dont like the book you dont have to read it. Also I understand that you may get confused; I get confused with my own book because my update schedule is up in the air, but I would really appreciate if you let me know nicely. I've gotten many comments that are just straight up rude :/. At that point I will just block you so that you are unable to read the story. So please be kind whenever you comment, and understand that I am also human. Thank you so much for the continuous support. If this persists I will move over to ao3 instead. Writing on here is a mere hobby, something that I dont aspire to do in the future. I do it cause I enjoy it, not to receive hate comments. I'm being dead serious when I say I'll move platforms or discontinue the book. So please take this author's note with a grain of salt.