yeontan

Jungkook was in a daze the whole drive home, his professor- assistant professor - kissed him. Well not on purpose, but it still happened.

The boy unlocked his apartment, Yeontan immediately scurrying towards him. Jungkook laughed and knelt down towards the animal.

"Tannie, something amazing happened today. I was kissed by someone," Jungkook giggled as he pet the dog.

Taehyung walked through the open doorway, suspiciously eyeing Jungkook on the floor.

"Jungkook and kissed? Wow never thought I would hear those words in the same sentence," Taehyung snickers, dropping his bag on the floor, and locking the door behind him.

Taehyung smiles, "So what is the tea?" He sits down on the couch in the living room, patting down the spot next to him for Jungkook to sit on.

***

After Jungkook was done explaining and gushing over the man he didn't forget to leave out the most important detail. "...and I heard the bells," Jungkook smirks.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Yeah right, I don't even believe that crap. I'm just being a nice friend." Jungkook shook his head and kissed his teeth.

"Because you don't believe it, you don't have a boyfriend. You've turned fate against you," Jungkook replied, adjusting his imaginary glasses.

His best friend snorted, "Look who's talking, you don't have a boyfriend either!"

"—yet"

"Okay and who's going to help you? Jungkook smiles at Taehyung's question.

Taehyung exhales very loudly, 'There is absolutely no way in hell I'm helping you again!"

Jungkook nudges over closer to Taehyung, "Dear Jungkook, you are someone whom I truly love and adore, I would do anything to be by your side. Everyday and every night I think about you. Will you—"

"Fine! I'll help you. That letter I made for you in our freshmen year of high school is being used against me for the wrong reasons." Taehyung mutters, taking off his top and going to his room to put a new one on.

"Thank you bestest friend in the entire universe! I love you! No homo though!" Jungkook laughs as he yells across his apartment.

Taehyung waves him off, and Jungkook leaves the apartment, heading to one of his afternoon classes.

The boy cruised through the convertible, wind flying through his hair on the freeway. (Which in reality was really annoying cause he couldn't hear a thing.)

Jungkook was not a morning person so he decided to have a lot of mid afternoon classes. But perhaps it wasn't the best idea, because he had his music course as a class in the afternoon. And usually his throat would be sore after screaming at his candles and yelling in his pillows. (Don't ask, he finds yelling at candles relieving).

Jungkook waltzed into the class, much fewer people, around forty or so.

"Hey Mrs. Kim, I told you I'll never be late to class!" The boy laughs.

"Sure, you're four minutes late today, just like last class." The teacher sighs, moving onto another student to listen to what the had made.

The class consisted of different aspects: music production, vocal lessons, rap flow, and even acapella.

His eyes wandered to where Mrs. Kim was, the music production booth and he saw a regular student and a new one, who seemed oddly famili—

"Namjoon! Hey could you take a look at this?" Another student by the name of Hosoek, called.

"Sure," Namjoon walking over to Hoseok, but in the process his eyes meeting Jungkook's.

Jungkook waves to him, but before he can say something Namjoon interrupts, "I'm not gay, I swear! It was on accident and don't call me Mr. Kim, okay?" Namjoon immediately scurrying off to Hoseok.

"So what if you're not gay, I'm gay." Jungkook said under his breath.

A/n: felt like this chapter was lackluster :(