swear

A/n: OwO what's this? Namjoon's POV? And we hit 100 thx u guys 🥰

namjoon

I couldn't have been thinking straight, I don't even know what happened last night. I really hope I didn't do something that I know I shouldn't have done.

Namjoon's head lay facing upwards towards the ceiling, and Jungkook lay beside him. Curled up and his breath fanning on the elder's neck. Namjoon wasn't stupid, hell he had an IQ of 148. He knew what was up with Jungkook after he did some digging, but he had a few problems of his own.

He looked at the resting boy beside him, he really was cute. But Namjoon didn't feel like he was enough, Jungkook shouldn't have a man like Namjoon as his soulmate. Namjoon just thought he wasn't all that Jungkook would need or ever want. Namjoon was just, Namjoon. Nothing more to it.

He let out an airy sigh, and headed to the bathroom. His heart hurt, not emotionally but physically. He could feel his heart being squeezed. He needed to throw up. Air felt like it was being squeezed out of his lungs, his throat scratchy and unable to make noise.

Namjoon dashed for the sink, gagging, nothing coming out instead of a few droplets of blood. This was the first time blood had ever came out, and it hurt a lot. The pain was so unbearable, he wanted to take an off day today. He tried thinking to the day before if maybe he had gotten alcohol poisoning. But it wouldn't make sense, if someone had poisoned him, it would have been on purpose, not on himself.

I mean it wouldn't hurt not to show up for just one day's worth of classes...

So he did, he didn't worry about getting up or getting ready, but it hadn't occurred to him that maybe Jungkook did.

Jungkook slowly woke, groaning as he hit his head against the bed frame. Jungkook's head hurt, probably cause of the drowsiness. He looked over to a analog clock that hung in Namjoon's room.

It read 9:58 am. Jungkook's face looked relieved, but later changed into panic after recalling that his science class starts at 10:15.

"Namjoon! Oh my gosh what am I going to do?! Why didn't you wake me up?! I need a brush!" Jungkook yelled in a whiny tone, as he opened Namjoon's closet.

Namjoon walked in with a toothbrush, wide-eyed. "No! Don't go in there!" Namjoon screeched, but it had been to late.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the art— well was it really art?— in there. Bulletin board lined the three walls of the closet, with collages of seemingly pretty boys, aesthetic dried flowers and condoms. Jungkook thought the condoms were a unique, touch. But otherwise it seemed that Namjoon had a habit of liking small and cute things, and adding a few minimalistic touches here and there (those touches mainly being sand dollars and crabs). Jungkook was surprised for the most part, but he found it only a bit weird.

"Here's a toothbrush, my clothes are in that dresser," Namjoon mumbled as he pointed to a dresser on the other side of his room.

Jungkook snickered at the fact that Namjoon was highly embarrassed. Namjoon immediately told Jungkook the time, causing Jungkook to be in the panic he was three minutes ago.

***

Jungkook sprinted as fast as he could from Namjoon's house to his campus. And oh boy, he was five minutes late to class.

The professor didn't mark him late, but instead he had to do twenty-five jumping jacks in front of all one hundred students in the lecture hall. Jungkook and in front of big crowds didn't mix well, he shyly did his jumping jacks and sat in the middle of the room.

Something felt off, he brought all his materials and even paid attention during class. But something was definitely off, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

He felt a sharp pain in his head, almost as if he bumped his head on a shelf.

A light bulb went off in Jungkook's head.

The ringing had finally stopped.