coffee

A/N: I WANNA GIVE KITHES AND HUGS TO ALL MY READERS 🥰🥺I LOVE YOU GUYS 💖

College classes had just begun once again and Namjoon had decided to be a substitute professor for a few classes, sometimes leaving Jungkook alone. He was a junior now, still popular as ever with boys and girls. He found it to be odd that still so many girls were delusional enough to think that a straight girl could get with a gay guy.

Jungkook gave a tight hug to Namjoon before he left to take his morning computer science class, this had been the regular norm. Most days during the week, their classes didn't line up, but when they did they would go out to do different fun things.

"Bye Joonie! I'll meet you at your place at eight." Jungkook waves his boyfriend off, already giddy about the college party that they would be going to later that night.

Jungkook's junior life wasn't all that different, except for Namjoon and Taehyung to finally convince him to take a minor course in astronomy.

Jungkook sighed, he still had a long while till his afternoon classes would begin. Maybe he would go hitch a ride with Taehyung and hang out in the library with him. Actually that wouldn't work, he's been hanging out with Jimin more nowadays and barely has any time for himself.

"I should get a part time job..." Jungkook muttered to himself as he walked back to his car.

He reclined the driver's seat so that it was in a laying flat position and grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

"Good... Jobs... For... College... Students," Jungkook mutters to himself as he searches for good tips.

***

In a couple hours time Jungkook had shortlisted three jobs that seemed fun and interesting.

"An animal shelter job, working as a barista, or I could sign up to be a teacher's assistant as well." The boy said to himself, thinking about the consequences of each.

Working at the animal shelter would be lots of fun, the only downside is that he'd smell like animals when he would see Namjoon.

Being a barista in certain shops would mean he would have to train for at least a month before he could earn money.

Finally, the TA job would often mean that he could get called at any time without prior notice.

"Barista it is..." Jungkook mumbled, maybe Taehyung or Jimin knew some good places to go to.

Perhaps it was the cliche of working at a coffee shop that drove him to do it.

A/n: DONT WORRY ITS A DOUBLE UPDATW OR ELSE THE CHAPTER WOULDVE BEEN TOO LONG ITS ALL GOOD