back home, just with a dog

A/n: so like I'm back??? Hahah happy Hanukkah and Merry (early) Christmas to those who celebrate :)

Jungkook and Namjoon were back home, and Jungkook had a liking towards his boyfriend's parents. They were probably some of the nicest people he's ever met in his entire life. He could see where Namjoon got his traits from.

But that was enough about Namjoon, Jungkook had decided to go back to his old apartment he shared with Taehyung because he really hadn't completely moved out yet.

Well in retrospect, going to his apartment at five in the evening on a Sunday wasn't that great of an idea. It had been like any other normal day, except Jungkook had decided to officially move in with Namjoon so he was planning on telling Taehyung. Plus he hadn't seen his best friend in ages, he had a lot to talk about with him.

Earlier that day, he had bought some of Taehyung's favorite ramen and even bought a new dog toy for Yeontan. He drove over to his old apartment, it was muscle memory, even if he hadn't visited in several months. Walking into the elevator, he had pressed level four, the touch so familiar that it felt kind of weird to be back at his supposèd home.

Now he didn't have high expectations, and didn't expect much from Taehyung. Probably the normal dirty apartment with some books scattered in their small living room. That was what he expected.

Now, what he didn't expect was Taehyung to be a top. He cringed at the sound of shrieks and moans that came out of him and his partner's mouths. Well, this is what he got for leaving the apartment unattended for so long. For all he knows, Taehyung could be getting laid everyday because he had that leisure to do so.

A high shrieked moan sounded, "Jimin, my God," a breathy sigh following. Jungkook raised a brow. He knew Jimin for god's sake, and probably would have never imagined a quiet boy like him in his literature class to be having sex with his best friend. He just seemed so, so innocent. But hey, that's what he thought until he heard Namjoon receive a massage from Jin.

Jungkook figured he had enough, and he decided that he would take Yeontan to his home instead. Poor Yeontan probably went deaf through all the noises Taehyung had been making. He left a note for Taehyung on the kitchen counter beside the five packs of ramen he had gotten him, and didn't think very hard about the letter; just some congratulations on getting laid and to call him soon.

Slowly, he left the apartment with Yeontan and the dog toy in his hands to keep the dog preoccupied with whatever he was thinking. Surprisingly, Yeontan didn't seem to care much after seeing Jungkook after what seemed like years.

***

Yeontan didn't like Namjoon for some reason. And Namjoon grew to not like him either.

"Kook, you know how much I love you right?" Namjoon had said a few days after Yeontan came to their home. Jungkook hummed in response, lying down beside Namjoon in their bed.

"But, excuse me for my language, this fucking dog is out to ruin my life. Jungkook he hates me! He wants to come after me and destroy my bloodline!" Namjoon exclaimed, his hands flailing out of frustration.

Jungkook nuzzled closer into Namjoon's body and hummed again. Namjoon sighed, "Jungkook. Acting cutesy with me will not work."

Jungkook peeped an eye open, only to be met with Namjoon glaring holes right back at him. He immediately closed his eyes again.

Jungkook shifted around, and sat up, looking back at Namjoon. He sat under the light blue duvet covers of the bed.

He gave a childish smile, "Hey what if I gave you a blowjob?" Namjoon gave an exasperated sigh.

"Jungkook, how many times do I have to tell you I'm not in the mood to be horny right now?!"

Jungkook continued to smile and arched a brow, "Sex?"

"For god's sake! No Jungkook! I want to have sex because I love you, not because you're bribing me to keep Yeontan!"

The smile fell from Jungkook's lips. Being under Namjoon's care, he knew how to get under Namjoon's skin. He was pampered, and was going to act like a brat on purpose.

Jungkook arched a brow while placing a hand on his boyfriend's chest, "So you don't want to have sex with me... You know I was waiting as well, and I really did feel prepared." Jungkook hung his head low and his hand trailed down to his boyfriend's hips.

"Alright Jungkook, you've just received an Oscar for most talented actor. Well done!" Namjoon Broughton his hand under Jungkook's chin and smiled at him with a smirk.

The younger huffed, "Alright fine. You win. I'll get a cat instead and I'll give Tannie back to Tae."

Namjoon felt guilty, his boyfriend had seemed so happy to have a dog around. Maybe—just maybe— Yeontan was going through dog puberty of sorts.

"You know what kook? It's okay I'll make it work out." Namjoon sighed ruffling the younger's hair.

Jungkook smiled wide, corners of his eyes creasing and practically twinkling. Damn Jungkook really had Namjoon wrapped around his finger.

"That's my man!" Jungkook lunged at Namjoon with an enormous hug kissing his face all over.

Life was great, and better than ever, but maybe Namjoon could make even better.