solution

a/n: I'll be inactive this week cause of finals!!!

Taehyung was already at the apartment by the time Jungkook was home. Jungkook was tired of everything going on. He hated this, the whole soulmate situation. Why was he so special to have to face consequences and no else did? Namjoon wasn't suffering and nor was Taehyung.

"Something on your mind Kook?" Taehyung asks as he pats Jungkook's back. Jungkook shrugs and heads straight to his room.

Jungkook wanted to take his frustration out on something, definitely not a someone. That would not be good. The boy just layed in his bed, his hand resting on his stomach. His hand flinched out of nowhere, a dark red bruise forming out of thin air.

Jungkook immediately sat up, he hadn't even hurt himself. He couldn't believe his own eyes, how the hell was he getting hurt out of nowhere?

Jungkook stood up, going to the bathroom to put his hand under cold water. Just as he left, his phone began ringing, it was from Namjoon. Ah, Namjoon.

Jungkook had mixed feelings about Namjoon. Namjoon was cute and husband material at the same time, but sometimes the man was a complete nutcase. And Jungkook wasn't fond of dealing with stubborn people.

Nonetheless, the younger picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook, something weird is going on. Please come to my place ASAP!" Namjoon whined.

"Is everything alright? Are you okay?" Jungkook worried, what had Namjoon done this time?

"I think so," Namjoon barely mumbled. Jungkook could imagine the elder shyly scratching the back of his head.

"Alright I'll be there in ten minutes," Jungkook murmured.

Throwing on some shoes, the boy left his house and to Namjoon's.

***

"Namjoon," Jungkook called, "I'm coming in." He opened the door and glanced around, seeing no one in the living room or the kitchen.

He went to his bedroom, not seeing anyone there. So instead he looked over to the bathroom, before entering he knocked and peeped in. Before he could say something, all he saw were pink cherry blossoms that littered the floor everywhere. 

Namjoon had been sitting in the bathtub, soaking wet and shivering. Jungkook really couldn't believe this, Namjoon had said he was fine. Whatever was going on here, did not seem fine.

"Namjoon, oh my God. Why didn't you say anything?" Jungkook wrapped the boy in a towel that was hung on the backside of the bathroom door. The elder continued to tremble, Jungkook gave him a tight hug to warm him up.

Namjoon tried standing up, but it was hard, he clutched onto the arms of the brown haired boy. The two stumbled into his bedroom, Namjoon falling onto the bed.

"Namjoon are you alright?" The younger softly asked, laying down beside him.

"Yeah," the elder replied softly, resting his hands on his stomach.

"Is there anything you need or want?" Namjoon didn't respond, he was busy thinking. He knew the myth of the Japanese flowers, never did he think it would happen to him.

"Jungkook do you love me?" Namjoon spoke, looking directly at Jungkook. Jungkook still layed, looking into the elder's eyes.

"Love is a strong word, but I do like you. Why?" Jungkook softly replied.

Namjoon hummed in response, he didn't love Jungkook either. At this point they both liked each other, so the regular cause of the flowers couldn't be it. Unless, maybe someone else liked Jungkook. But Namjoon wouldn't know that, he didn't even know too many of Jungkook's friends very well.

"When did it start? The flowers?" The younger asked.

"A few days ago, I coughed up blood. I didn't think much of it. And I guess that's when the ringing from your bells stopped?" Namjoon turned is body towards Jungkook.

"Y-You know about the bells?" Jungkook muttered, Namjoon nodding his head in response.

"Sorry for not telling you earlier," Jungkook said, kissing Namjoon's temple and hugging him.

"You're too sweet for your own good," Namjoon spoke, a blush painting his cheeks.