professor

Jungkook walked down the campus to his first class, which was math. He remembered the reminder from his actual professor, saying that he'd be out.

It was the start of a new semester as well, and sure enough as he walked into the classroom he saw plenty of unfamiliar faces, and some of the familiar ones had been gone.

Walking to his seat, he hears something.

Ring, ring. It pauses, and softly continues again. His eyes dart around the room, not really noticing anything out of the ordinary.

"Huh, weird." The boy mumbles to himself.

Sitting down, he waits for the substitute professor to begin speaking, and soon enough he does. The man he saw at the front of the classroom was absolutely beautiful. He was tall and had blonde hair, wearing a long coat.

Jungkook hadn't listen to a single thing he had said, he just sat there in awe. Jungkook snapped out of his gaze as the professor began to walk around the lecture hall, and approached him.

Ring, ring, ring, ring. The same sound from earlier grew increasingly annoying. Jungkook wanted to smash his head on the table in front of him in annoyance.

Jungkook tried his best to listen to the professor's introduction, but the ringing got increasingly annoying and louder.

All he got from the professor was that his name was Kim Namjoon, preferred to be called Mr. Kim, he  was actually an assistant professor for this class, and was a junior majoring in something.

Jungkook didn't really catch what the elder had said after that. The ringing became quieter, and more of a background noise once Mr. Kim started the lecture.

He tried focusing on whatever the elder was talking about, but he just looked so handsome.

Jungkook mentally told himself that he'll ask Mr. Kim for his 'help' , but that would only happen if he pays attention in class. So then Jungkook finally began to pay attention.

***

After class had ended, Jungkook practically ran towards Mr. Kim, in hopes of getting to sweet talk him, but some other thots had already beat him to it.

Jungkook sort of gave up on Mr. Kim already, even though it was only the first time he had only seen him.

Sighing, the boy pulled out his car keys– his car keys– he left the car keys in the classroom.

"Fuck! How am I supposed to get to my next class?" Jungkook groaned under his breath. Well he could always ask Taehyung, but he had a class... And for Mr. Kim, he'd probably have to wait until lunch for his room to open again.

Life really wasn't working out for him, wasn't it? Fortunately though, his next class wasn't until after lunch.

Jungkook pulled his hair out in annoyance, and walked over to a nearby bench, having to wait there for another two hours.

The brown haired sat down, ring ring.

"What is it now?!" Jungkook immediately shook his head and stood up, seeing his professor standing in front of him.

Jungkook's eyes immediately widened and immediately clasped his hand over his mouth. "Mr. Kim, I am so so sorry. I did not mean that for you I swear! You're an amazing teacher and I definitely didn't mean that, I'm just really annoyed because of this ringing sound–the ringing sound..." Jungkook immediately looked up towards him, hotness spreading to his cheeks.

"Sorry to hear that Jungkook, but maybe get some pain meds," the tall man said, with a slight smile on his face.

"How'd you know my name, you have like a hundred students?" Jungkook asked awestruck, wow soulmates really do know everything

"Your ID card is on your lanyard with your keys," Mr. Kim said, showing an amused look on his face.

Right, forgot about that.

"Oh, uhm, well thank you so much Mr. Kim. Oh! I forgot, what are you majoring in? Sorry I didn't hear you the first time." Jungkook rambled once again, Namjoon took a seat beside him.

The ringing sound got painfully louder, okay bells well, what am I supposed to do? Kiss him out of nowhere!

Namjoon began speaking about his major, but Jungkook really hadn't paid any attention to what the man was saying. He just stared at the man's build, his eyes slowly meeting namjoon's.

His daydream was interrupted when he realized Namjoon had dropped his folder, filled with papers.

"Here I can get that," Jungkook smiled as he got onto the floor to pick his teacher's paperwork.

"No it's oka–"

Everything practically flashed, Namjoon was now on the ground as well, after tripping over Jungkook. But Namjoon wasn't only on the ground, he was cowering over the younger. Namjoon probably hadn't realized what was happening and lifted his arms, falling flat onto Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock, his professor's lips were now on his and couldn't do anything. This was for sure going to be told to yeontan.

Mr. Kim got up, his eyes filled with horror, he stood up and ran away, yelling, "I swear I'm not gay!"

Jungkook just sat their astonished still, flat on the ground his face towards the sky. And really all he could say was, "What the fuck..."