Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I wake up and look around, again. He was still standing above me and I as I looked up I felt a freezing shiver go past my whole entire body. I shudder and whimper in the pain that the coldness had brought to me. Then I realize I was covered in ice.

"What the bloody hell do you think you’re doing?" I screeched at the guy holding the bucket. He looked down at me with a devilish grin and snickered before escorting himself and the other two men next to him out of the room.

"That is no way to talk to him." The squeaky voice from earlier announced as if he was my father telling me off.

"Don't tell me how to talk! You're not my father." I yelled and attempted at standing but failed miserably. I collapsed and stayed deadly still.

"No I am not! But I am for the time being!" he looked down at me grinning.

"What do you mean, you can't be." I said this without reassurance. Maybe he was!

I needed my family at times like this but I didn't have them. Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. I didn't have any of this and I really needed it. Living with the people I have been living with, well let's just say they give us absolutely no comfort and they defiantly don't guide me the right way in life. I would rather live alone and guide myself then have these people guide me in the completely opposite direction to where I want to go!

I hated this! I really did and more than ever I wanted MY family! These creatures and the Vampires are bringing the emotion that came out only when my parents died. They are bringing it all out of my closed up box in my head that I swore to never open again. Well these creatures are slowly opening up my box. There bringing all my emotions to the surface. And I was deathly scared when it was just going to explode. And then I would have a major break down. I knew I would. It has happened before.

"Hello?" I looked up and saw the creature looking down on me with a quizzed face. "Why aren't you listening to me?"

"Umm, sorry repeat yourself." I looked up and he huffed.

"Well would you like to have something to eat?"

Well I know where that went last time he asked if I wanted something.

"Yes, please" This didn't sound such a bad Idea and since when was I polite to a vampire. God, they were changing me. Then again, I'm pretty sure this wasn’t a vampire. Or was it?

I felt a tear run down the side of my face and I jumped up in surprise. Not Now! I step up and head for the closest door.

"Where are you going?" His voice came from deadly close. I lifted my head up.

"I need a breath of fresh air and if you don't trust me then that's your fault" I looked up and continued to walk a lot faster.

"Oh, I am not worried you cannot go anywhere! The guards will make sure of it." He stated this clearly and as I reached the door almost running I spotted two guards standing either side on the outside. Oh how I wished I could step outside for one second. I ran for the door and gasped in a large breath of the fresh air and felt another tear trickle down my face.

"Stop crying kid! You're going to flood the whole kingdom out if you do." His snickering voice was ringing in my head and then before I knew it I was being dragged back into the cave and the doors were being slammed shut. I closed my eyes and as I did I heard the bolt, lock. I shivered as the cold hands that were tightly gripped onto my arms pulled faster and then as I opened my eyes I realized I was being thrown through the air. I screamed and shut my eyes tightly. Then I hit the soft bed with a thud. I looked up and the creature was standing above me.

"Go to sleep." This was an order and I happily followed it. I slowly closed my eyes and lay thinking. Slowly I drifted off to a deep sleep.

 Felix:

"Did you smell that?" I looked up and Dan was standing wide eyed looking behind me.

"No, what? What do you smell?? I can't smell anything!" A smile gained on his face.

"She's over there, I smelled her for a minute, now it's gone. But it came from over there." He was still looking behind me when he added, "I could smell them too, at the same time." He looked down ashamed. What? No???

"If you hadn't let her go none of this would have happened!!" I shouted at him and turned my back.

“Calm down, if we hurry up we will reach her before they suck any of her blood.”

"How do you know that they could have already done so? And if they have, what happens?" I was a lot younger then Dan therefore I didn't fully understand the consequences for an ‘alencire’ to suck blood from a human.

"Well, I don't think they would have yet. But if they have it isn't good. She will go down hill slowly but when it hits it will be very painful. She won’t know until one whole week later." He continued," We should hurry up, or we won't have much hope in saving her!" He leapt behind me and casually but forcefully I followed once again.

Katie: 

I woke up and winced at a slight pain in my chest and went to sit up but was forced back down as the pain grew. I lay there still and soon the pain disappeared leaving no trace behind. I sighed and glanced around to find the occasional creature walk past my bed. I got my feat off the bed and was about to stand up when I was being forced back into the bed.

"Where do you think you are going?"  A scary looking guard glared down at me.

"You are not permitted to leave your bed! Do you understand me?" He growled into my face and I could feel his breath and occasionally a few disgusting splatter's of his warm spit landed on my nose.

"Ah! Get off me!" I shrieked and grabbed the blanket wrapping it over my face.

I waited at least a minute and then peaked to see if he was still there but no one was to be seen in any direction.