I turn around slowly and close the door behind me, I sit down on the floor with my knees to my chest beside the door staring at the wall across from me.

"Fuck!!" I hear him scream with a large bang after moments of silence and his muffled sobs begin and I feel my heart break knowing I did this.

Why do I have to be so stupid, I know it's no excuse but I really did think he was gone and people kept telling me that he was gone and they could feel it, I believed everyone over my gut and I just needed comfort, I can't believe I've fucked it up this bad.

"Camila.." I hear and my blurry vision snaps towards Brad, he's walking down the hall holding a bag of peas on his jaw. "Is he okay?" He glances at the door before looking back down at me.

"No...I've broken his heart, again" I did when I told him I couldn't have children and now I kissed his brother, I won't blame him if he doesn't forgive me because I wouldn't if he kissed Julia but I just know he wouldn't do that to me or Ash. I also broke his heart when he found me laying across the bed unconscious, you could see it in his face.

"It's not your fault Camila, I can talk to him?"

"He punched you and It is my fault, I initiated it and now I have to live with the consequences"

"It takes two people.."

"Why did you tell him" I don't allow him to finish.

"He told me something and I didn't want it brought up in the further because it could be worse. I didn't do it to hurt you Camila I swear, I just thought he should know"

"The future doesn't matter anymore because I'm sure he won't forgive me"

I stand up unable to listen to his loud cries anymore, I walk past Brad and head down stairs to the kitchen retrieving a bottle of water as I sit down on the stool.

It has been ten minutes and I've sat here the whole time wondering when is the right time to go back up so maybe I can fix it, just maybe he'll forgive me but I don't want to provoke him while he's still angry. We were doing so well with the talking and fixing our problems and I went and ruined it.

"Have you seen Ace?" Ash walks in.

I turn in the stool, "He's upstairs" I tell him.

"No he isn't, I just checked when I couldn't find him downstairs"

"What?" Where did he go?

"Has anyone seen my bottle of whiskey?" George walks in scratching his head looking around as he holds an empty glass.

"No I haven't" Ash says.

Ace's POV

Staring at the headstone in front of me I scoff and take a swig of the bottle of whiskey I stole. They had a memorial service which means not one person thought I was strong enough to survive what I went through. I thought maybe Cam would but I guess not, i guess everyone sees me as a weak guy.

"Ace man, we've been looking for you everywhere" Ash says behind me.

I chuckle lowly and stand up from sitting on my knees, "I needed to get away" I continue to stare at the headstone that says my name in bold.

"You should come back it's freezing"

"You know...maybe I should've just died since everyone thought I was, I should've just stopped fighting" I slur.

"Don't say that, it was fate you're back home..you were meant to come back"

"Why?" I scoff and stumble back, I feel Asher touch my shoulder steadying me.

"You saved Camila's life and everyone loves you"

"Yeah so fucking much" I mumble before talking another swig feeling the warm burning liquid sliding down my throat as the image of Camila draped over the bed with pale skin comes into my head again.

"Come on" he tires pulling me away but I shrug off his hand.

"Leave me alone" I glance at him, "In loving memory of Ace Chambers" I read the words out loud.

"Ace, come on Cam is worried sick trying to find you"

"Why doesn't she just kiss Brad since she likes kissing people that much when she's upset"

"What?" He says confused.

"Oh...you didn't know? Your sister, my girlfriend kissed my brother and didn't even deny that she would sleep with him!" I turn throwing the bottle, it shatters on the grave stone.

"You're drunk!" Ash says.

"Yeah whatever still doesn't get the images out of my fucked up head, Leo...Zack..Frank..Cam...Brad even Rox, not one is gone from my head" I turn stumbling past Ash feeling my head wavy.

"Ace! Where you going?" Ash shouts on me as I walk through the graveyard filled with soldiers headstones.

I hear Ash jog up behind me, "Leave me alone Ash, I just want to be left alone away from everyone so stop bothering me"

"Fine" he stops walking allowing me to leave.

Camila's POV

I sigh looking up the ladder which I hope he is here, we've been looking all night and it's now three in the morning, when Ash told me he said he wanted to be away from everyone it clicked.

Ash and Ace use to come here to get away from everyone but if he isn't here then I don't know where else to look.

I climb the ladders of the water tower in my now flat shoes and walk around to the door seeing it wide open, I pull my phone out of my back pocket using the flashlight on it. I shine it into the dark room seeing Ace laying on the floor on his stomach passed out from the alcohol I'm sure. His left arm spread out and his right one is down by his side, his legs spread out like a starfish.

I walk inside and reach for the matches inside of the chest box, I try turning the lantern on but I doesn't work for me. I lay my phone onto the box allowing the flashlight on my phone to light up the small cold room and close the door.

I pull the blankets out the chest and cover Ace in the blanket before laying down beside him on his right side. I cup his cold cheek, "I'm so sorry" I whisper.

His right arm moves wrapping around my neck cuddling me like I'm a teddy bear, I rest my head on his rubbing my thumb on his cheekbone.

"I love you so much and I'm so sorry, I hope you can forgive me" I whisper knowing he's fast asleep and can't hear me.

________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕