Zoo trip

It was a hot June morning. Everyone was peacefully sleeping. It was supposed to be really happy day because they wanted to go to the Zoo. Every little was excited for a different animal, Yeosang wanted to see penguins, Jongho monkeys, San snakes, and Seonghwa really wanted to see a peacock.

The first one to wake up was Jongho. He was the youngest, in normal mind and in the little space and he was the most excited. He was jumping around his and Mingi's room while preparing. 

- Daddy! - he was screaming. - We're gonna be late!

- Jongho, we have all day - he stressed 'day' and rolled his eyes. - Besides, the rest have to be ready too. 

- I know! - he whined. - I better hurry them up!

He ran out of the room. He said to everyone hurry up and even grumpy Yeosang said that he will hurry up. 

After around an hour, everyone was ready to go. Jongho had his plushie, Yeo his doll, Sannie had his daddy's hand and Seonghwa, who wasn't in little space that day had a cup of coffee with ice. 

- Daddy, lets's go - Jongho said while jumping around, he was so excited.

- Yes, yes - Mingi said and they finally went to the car. 

Yeosang, of course, fell asleep in the car and didn't want to walk on his own, so Yunho had to take a stroller for him. 

First, they went to the Oceanarium and saw millions of colourful fishes, sharks and turtles. Babies really like that and Sannie even wanted to swim with cute and friendly dolphins but of course, it was impossible and dangerous for a little. 

- But daddy - Sannie said to Wooyoung. - I want to swim

- You can't, look they are happy with each other, they don't need people in their home, baby - Wooyoung explained and to distract San he took him to the small shops with souvenirs and bought him a blue dolphin plushie. 

Then they went to see wild African animals, like lions and elephants and others. Jongho really loved it and Mingi took him many pictures and promised the little to print them and hang in his room on the walls. 

- Daddy - Seonghwa said suddenly they were walking to the see the butterflies. - Tired.

- Are you little, Hwa? - Hong said and stopped to look at his baby.

- Yes daddy - he said and took his finger in his mouth. 

- Baby, don't - he took it off and wiped Seonghwa's lips with a napkin. - Guys, go, I and Hwa are having a break. 

Wooyoung nodded his head and they walked off.  Hongjoong sat on the bench with Hwa on his knees and gave him a pacifier.

- Home daddy? - he asked.

- In an hour, okay? You can lay your head - he kissed his cheek and let him rest for a while and when the rest of the Ateez came back, they went home to eat dinner and rest.

___________________

I feel like it's been years since I wrote this... Sorry for such a long break... I've had a really though 2020... And now I feel like I've found myself again... 

Well, hope you like it, I'll try to post something every once a week.