Baby space

That day Yeosang woke up really little, that little that he couldn't even speak properly. He just cried out for his daddy and waited. Yunho almost broke his legs while running to his baby's room. He knew that Yeosang in baby space was even more fussy, moody and grumpy than normal.

- Oh, my baby - He coed. - Let's get you changed.

He lifted Yeosang from his crib and laid him on the changing table. He tried to take off his onesie but with no use. Yeosang was kicking and crying too much, so Yunho decided to do that in a few minutes. The most important was to calm him down and then he can take care of his wet nappy. So he took his baby in his arms and walked around the room and sang some calming melody. After what seemed like a century, Yeosang stopped crying and was just hiccuping. 

- Okay, now let's get you changed - He smiled and laid him on the changing table again. 

Yeosang just wriggled around and giggled. His daddy's hands were smooth and the moves were gentle. His hand automatically went to suck his thumb but Yunho said ''nu-nu" and gave him a pink pacifier to suck.

- Done - he kissed the little's cheeks and lift him again. - Let's get some food into your tummy.

He tickled the younger's tummy.

Yeosang kept mumbling some incorrect words during breakfast but after that and some lullaby, he fell asleep with his daddy by his side. He woke up a few hours later, ate and fell asleep again and Yunho was with him all the time. And he loved every single minute of that time.