Bad broccoli!

Jongho doesn't want to go to sleep. And that's it. It's almost 1 a.m and Mingi is falling asleep while trying to make Jongho sleep but every time Jongho closes his eyes, his body shakes and here we go again.

- Baby, what's wrong? - he asked. 

- I'm scared - he whined and snuggled closer to Mingi.

- Of what, baby? 

- I had a bad dream yesterday - he said. - And what If it happens again?

Jongho sounded really scared and panic. 

- It's okay - Mingi tried to cheer him up. - I'm with you.

- Okay, daddy!

*1 month later*

Every night since last month Jongho has this dream. I mean, It wasn't necessarily horror, with blood, death or something like this, it was all about the stupid broccolis. 

- Jongho, eat your dinner - Mingi said. - Broccoli is healthy.

- I don't wanna - he whined. - It's yucky!

- But it's healthy - Hongjoong said. - Eat it or no sweets. 

Jongho felt it's unfair, they didn't understand that broccoli is yucky and scary. And they were just giant meanies for him so he decided to do what children usually do: a tantrum.

- NO! - he screamed and stood up from his chair. - No! No! No!

He started to jump, scream even louder and he almost punched Hongjoong in the face when the older tried to calm him down. But soon after he got tired and laid on the cold kitchen floor. And that's when Minghi showed up, I mean he was in the kitchen, but decided to not do anything.

- Are you done? - he asked. - Cause I can wait for more.

- Daddy - he whined and made grabby hands towards Mingi.

- Oh no, mister - he said sternly. - Cuddling after your punishment.

- But daddy - he said sadly. - I'm sad.

- I'm sad too because of your behavior - Mingi faked cried. - Let's go.

After the spanking, Jongho felt even worse. His ass hurt, he was hungry and sad. And he was scared of falling asleep again.

- Don't leave me daddy - Jongho said and hugged Mingi more. - I'm scared.

- Of what, baby? - he asked and dried Jongho tears with a tissue. 

- Broccoli.

- What? - Mingi was confused. 

- The broccoli from my dream, he tried to eat me! - Jongho almost screamed and he started crying again. 

- It's okay, baby - Mingi hugged him. - I'll stay with you.

_____________

Do u have a dream that repeats? Cause I have one and I hate it soooo much.