Collab with Stray Kids (read a warning) pt.1

Okay so:
Jeongin, Seungmin - littles of Chan and Woojin (yes, I include him)
Felix, Jisung - littles of Minho and Changbin
Hyunjin - not a little, but Jeongin's boyfriend

If you are uncomfortable with things such as vomiting you can skip this chapter, btw it's really eww chapter.

It was supposed to be a fun day. Seonghwa baked a cake, cookies, Hongjoong bought a lot of apple juice and Chan and Woojin bought meat for a grill. All littles were playing in the garden, their laughter was so loud that their neighbors were kind of annoyed but decided to let it go this one time.

Jisung and San were the loudest, they were chasing each other around the tree. Jeongin, Seungmin, and Yeosang were playing with Barbie dolls and My little ponies. Jongho was building something with Jisung in the sandpit. The adults were drinking soda and were preparing a grill. 

An hour later everyone ate and the littles went back to playing but after some time, instead of laughter, someone started to cry.

Chan and Wooyoung stood up and went to two littles who were crying. Jeongin and Yeosang were sitting crying loudly. They also saw stains on their clothes and something on the grass.

- Oh baby, what happened? - Chan asked.

- I vomited, dada! - Jeongin cried out and made grabby hands toward Chan. - Feels yucky!

Chan and Wooyoung looked at themselves. Everyone was eating the same cake, the same meat, everything, so why only Jeongin and Yeosang vomited?

- Baby, please tell me - Chan asked this time more sternly. - You didn't eat grass again, did you?

Jeongin looked at him scared. 

- Yeosang, we've talked about it - this time Wooyoung spoke. - You promise me to eat only food, not things around you!

- But it's yummy! - Yeosang made an angry face, which in reality looked really adorable. - And you said 'green things are healthy' and I want to be healthy!

Chan laughed a little but quickly his face went to a stern one. 

- Okay, let's get you washed and changed - Wooyoung took Yeosang's hand and Chan took Jeongin's hand.

When Yeosang and Jeongin changed, Wooyoung gave them some pills for stomachache, and then the worst part came.

- 15 minutes in the corner - Wooyoung said and pointed to the 'bad boy chair' that stood in the corner of the living room.

Yeosang, of course, didn't want to, but he didn't want to get spanked in front of his friends so he decided to obey, but only this one time.

Chan decided to punish his little at home, cause corner time wasn't enough for Jeongin to learn to not eat the grass. He needed spanking but Chan didn't want to embarrass him in front of everyone and he didn't want to deal with crying Jeongin. 

After Yeosang's corner time it was fortunately peaceful and everyone enjoyed a sunny and warm evening. 

__________________________________

I hope you like it, if you have any ideas or request leave it in comments. Have a nice day/night!