Spanish lesson

- Jongho, did you study for your Spanish test? - Mingi asked. - You know it's a very important test.

- Si! (Yes) - he answered.

- Okay, so give me your paper so I can question you - Mingi said and sat down on the younger's bed.

- It isn't necessary - Jongho smiled. - I should go to bed, I am so tired.

The maknae fake yawned and rubbed his eyes Actually he didn't study, not even a little, so he knew that questioning the vocabulary would be a big fail and will end up with a spanking.  

- Okay, I trust you. 

Well, he shouldn't have trusted him.

***

- SERIOUSLY? - Mingi couldn't believe.

This morning Jongho's Spanish teacher called him because there's a high possibility that the younger won't pass to the next class.

- It's not my fault that I can't speak Spanish! - Jongho tried to defend himself but with no use.

- Well, it is your fault - Mingi said. - You just didn't study, you've had 0%!

Jongho didn't know what to answer. 0% sounds really bad and that was one of the most important tests in the year. 

- I'm sorry - he finally whispered and tried not to cry.

He disappointed Mingi, again.

- I have an idea, lay over my lap - he sighed.

- Please, don't spank me! - Jongho cried out.

- Come on - he patted his knees.

Jongho laid over his knees.

- Pineapple in Spanish? - he asked and when he didn't hear the correct answer he spanked the younger one time. - La piña, better remember it.

And here it goes for about half an hour until Jongho knew all the vocabulary that was needed for the test.

- Omg, that was harsh, daddy - Jongho whined while rubbing his ass. - You have to kiss me now!

- Everything for my baby!

_______________________________________________

I've got 2 weeks off because of coronavirus, so expect some updates!