Death practicing (pt.2)

After eating, San laid down on the carpet in the living room. He tried to take a nap, but he simply couldn't. His body was exhausted but his mind was racing like crazy. He couldn't stop thinking about how he disobeyed Wooyoung and lied to Hongjoong. He knew they will eventually know, but he just couldn't stay calm. 

- Sannie - Woyoung said. - I think we should talk.

- Daddy - San whined pretending to be a little.

- You're not a little know - he coldly said. - Come to our room when you're ready, I and Hongjoong will be waiting. 

And he walked out. San thought about hiding somewhere, like in Seonghwa's closet, which was like a black hole, it never ends. So instead doing some more stupid things he came to his and wooyoung's room.

Like the older said, he and Hongjoong were waiting, but what he didn't expect, the second one had a belt in his hands.

- I am sorry - San said as soon as he sat down in front of the older. - I know I behaved really stupidly and carelessly. 

- Yes, you did - Wooyoung said. - But I'm happy you admit to that.

- But that's not the conclusion - Hongjoong said. - I'm the leader so I'm gonna spank you for staying after I certainly told you, well al of us, not to practice so hard.

- I just wanted to be good for Atinys - He started to silently cry. - I'm sorry.

- I know, but you will still get punished - He said. - Come on, on my lap.

San slowly stood up and laid on the leader's lap. He was scared, he hasn't been spank for such a long time, and the belt. Oh how he hated it!

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

- Ow, please stop! - he cried out. 

 SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

- PLEASE! - he screamed maybe a little bit too dramatically.  

- Only a few more, baby - Wooyong tried to calm him by caressing his hair.

 SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! (30)

- Shhh, baby - Wooyoung took him from the older's arms and hugged him. He was angry when he found out about his baby's behavior but after this, he couldn't be angry. 

- Daddy - San whined for real this time.

- Shh, baby - Wooyoung looked at Hongjoong. - It's all forgiven, do you want to cuddle with uncle Hongie?

- Yes - he hiccuped. 

- Hi buddy - Hongjoong smiled and dried off the younger tears.

__________________

I guess it's a happy end! If you have any ideas, you can write in comments!

Have a nice day/night babies! 😍😍