Gimme ice cream!

Seonghwa just loves ice cream, any flavor. He could eat ice cream for breakfast, for dinner, just anytime and anywhere. He knew it's not that healthy but he didn't really care, until...

It was a Sunday evening, everyone was lazing around, doing their own staff like watching movies, taking naps and etc. Seonghwa was little this evening so his appetite for ice cream was increased. 

- Daddy - he said. - Can I have ice cream?

- No - Hongjoong said. - You had yesterday, you can't eat ice creams every day!

- YES, I CAN! - Seonghwa screamed really loud.

Hongjoong knew it was Seonghwa's way to get what he wants. 

- No - Hongjoong said again. - If you ask one more time, you'll get a really nice spanking.

And then he walked away. Seonghwa though it's unfair because, when Yeosang wants juice - he gets it. When Jongho wants to break apples - he can break apples. And when he wants ice cream, Hongjoongs says no so his only option was to not ask his daddy, he'll just get it for himself.

He walked downstairs to the kitchen and looked around. No one was in the living room or in the kitchen so he opened the freezer and took a box of vanilla ice cream. He looked around again and still, no one was around. He decided to hide somewhere, and the best choice is the laundry room because no one really is in it.

- Where are you going? - San asked him when Seonghwa was almost in the laundry room. - I thought you can't eat ice cream.

- Shhh! - Seonghwa whispered. - If you don't tell daddy, I'll give you some.

- Half - San said with crossed arms. 

- Quarter - Seonghwa answered. 

- Half or I'll scream - San was ready to scream, he opened his mouth wide.

- OKAY! - Seonghwa almost screamed. - But don't tell daddy.

- Don't tell daddy what - littles heard.

Seonghwa's heart stopped beating for a second when he recognized the voice.

- Daddy - he smiled innocently while holding ice creams behind his back. 

- Hi, baby - Hongjoong smiled back. - What are you hiding behind your back?

- Nothing - Seonghwa was so bad at lying so Hongjoong didn't even have to guess what's behind the little's back.

- Sure, but I hope it's not ice creams - the fear in Seonghwa's eyes was so obvious.

- Y... - he tried to come up with an idea.

- Put them away - Hongjoong said. - And you better not try to get it again.

_____________

Hi babies! I'm sorry for not updating for a whole week, I was so busy with my history and Spanish class, I hope you liked it!

ByeBye!