Chain reaction

Request from: @WolfPuppy1712 

It was the middle of the fansign when San felt little. It was because of a fan that gave him a pacifier, plushie, and bib cause "you're as cute as a baby". Of course, San was cute, he was little.

San decided to were a bib and he put the pacifier in his mouth. He tried not to suck on it but it's a natural thing so after a few minutes he started to suck on it and that was it. His mind went completely blurry like he was on clouds. His eyes softened and he looked even more childish. 

Yeosang, who was sitting beside him saw that and felt jealous. One time when a fan gave him a pacifier, Yunho immediately took it from him and scolded him for trying to suck on it and now San is doing the same thing and Wooyoung didn't say a thing! That is not fair!

- Gimme that! - Yeosang squeaked and pulled the pacifier out of San's mouth and put it into his own. 

San looked at him shocked and started to sob. It was loud and clear. And It was like time stopped. All fans were looking and Yeosang and San. No one was talking, some even didn't breath. The only one that was making sounds was San. 

- San, let's go - Wooyoung stood up from his chair and went to San. 

In a matter of seconds, they were gone. And everyone seemed like they forgot what happened. Yeosang was happily sucking on the pacifier, Wooyoung calmed San down and now San was taking a nap in the wardrobe. Everything looked normal but Seonghwa was feeling bad for San. Meanie Yeosang took his pacifier. Seonghwa felt angry with the younger and frown.

- Meanie Yeosangie - he whispered so fan couldn't hear him.

Because of the angriness he also regressed into little space but so much that he couldn't properly say "hello" to the fan. 

- Are you alright Oppa? - the girl asked worryingly.

Seonghwa said some incorrect words. The girl looked at him worried.

- Oppa - she said to Hongjoong who was sitting next to Seonghwa. - Something is wrong with Seonghwa Oppa.

Hongjoong's smile disappeared. He thanked the girl and took Seonghwa's hand and went out of the room.

- Baby - he said. - What's wrong.

Seonghwa said some incorrect words again but Hongjoong knew what to do. He laid him next to San on the couch and stayed until Seonghwa fell asleep.

He went back and told secretly the rest of the group. 

Fortunately, the rest of the fansign went smooth and they happily got home but if Jongho fell into little space or Yeosang did something as usual (you know bratty things, the fansign would be ruined.