Little Picasso

Everyone knew that Seonghwa liked drawing. It didn't matter what he was drawing, but it was always messy and cute also. So it wasn't a surprise when Hongjoong walked into his and Seonghwa's bedroom to see the whole wall painted with flowers, dogs and etc.

- Seonghwa! - he called looking at all those stains. - Come here for a moment! 

He heard Seonghwa's footsteps in the hall and then the little came in. He looked innocent like he never saw his own paintings on the walls. 

- It was not me, daddy - he said and looked away. - It must be someone else

- Yeah, it must - Hongjoong said. - But baby, why that person would write your name next to the flower drawing, hmm?

He pointed on the rose with  ''Seongie" text next to it. 

- Well... - Seonghwa tried to come up with the new excuse but nothing came into his mind. 

- Well?

- Okay, daddy, it was me! - Seonghwa said and started crying.

Hongjooong didn't expect this kind of reaction so he just stood shooked.

- You're not gonna cheer up Seongie? - Seonghwa asked sounding disappointed. 

- Oh, baby - he sighed. - Come here to daddy.

He hugged the little and felt sad but also angry, cause it will take a lot of time to repaint the wall and clean it. 

- Daddy? - the little looked up. - I will help you with cleaning.

- Oh, I know, baby - Hongjoong looked. - Right after you have a ride on my lap, you're gonna help me clean. 

- No spanking, daddy! - he squirmed. - Seongie doesn't want a spanking!