NO!

Jongo's always had an obsession with his toys. His shining cars, soft plushies and other things he had. And at the same time, he didn't like sharing with other littles, so when San tried to play with Jongho's toy car he immediately took it from his hands and screamed.

"NO!" Jongho yelled and pushed San away. "It's mine!" He cuddled the toy. "But Sannie wanna play with you," San said sadly. "Baby let Sannie play with you," Mingi said trying to soothe the argufy. "But dada this is my car!" Jongho still was screaming. "And I want to play with it!" 

In the same time, San lost his interest in the car, instead of he took the green dinosaur plushie and started to make weird 'grrr' noises and movements. Jongho turned back curiously and glanced at San. "That is also mine!" he shouted. "Go away San!" He pushed the boy again and this time San fell onto the floor with a loud thud. The tears appeared in his eyes and started whimpering quietly. "That's enough Jongo" Mingi stood up from his place on the couch."Go find yourself a corner, 15 minutes and then you will apologize to Sannie" He took San into his arms and walked out the room to lay San down into his crib. The poor baby was exhausted from crying and pain and confused about why Jongo doesn't like him. "Jongho don't like me?" He asked the older. "No baby, he just needs to learn to not be so jealous, okay?" He put him down and kissed him on the forehead. "Goodnight baby," He said and walked out of San's bedroom.