Soup!

As a leader, Hongjoong had a lot of paperwork, it was boring and never-ending but he couldn't do anything about it. 

- Seonghwa, go play with Jongho okay? - Hongjoong said when Seonghwa disturbed him for the 5th time in one hour.

- But Jongho doesn't want to play with dolls! He only talks about his cars! - the little whined. - And that' soooo boring!

- So maybe go play with Sannie?

- He's having a nap.

- Yeosang?

- Studying English.

- So maybe go to uncle Wooyoung?

- But I wanna stay with you, daddy! 

- Oh, okay - Hongjoong finally said but without enthusiasm. - But be careful with those papers.

And Seonghwa was careful until he got bored again and decided to eat some tomato soup, which Wooyoung cooked. He sat in front of the tv, the bowl on the coffee table, where were also very (VERY) papers. He joyfully ate the soup and when he stood up to put the bowl in the dishwasher he noticed that all over the papers were red dots.

- Oops - he whispered. - I should wash them too.

He took them to the kitchen and put everything in the dishwasher. Fortunately, little Seonghwa didn't know how to turn on the dishwasher.

- Seonghwa? What are you doing here? - asked Mingi when he walked to the kitchen and saw Seonghwa and opened the dishwasher. - You're not making problems, are you?

- No, of course not - Seonghwa smiled innocently. - I'm washing dishes.

- You didn't like your drawings? - Mingi asked laughing. 

- Yes! - he laughed too. - That's right, uncle!

- But you can just throw it and draw again - Mingi said and brought out the papers. - But wait... Those are not drawings.

- I have to go! - Seonghwa screamed and tried to run away but Mingi caught him.

- Oh, no! We're going to your daddy, troublemaker!

_______________________________

It's been almost 2 weeks since last update, sorry... See you babies