Chapter 18

*Mature Content*
A few weeks have passed since Kaine and I bonded. I have been attending my Luna training with Luna Crystal and I have learned so much about the pack and how it is runned through her. The Passover ceremony is now in two days, and in two days I will officially become Luna to the pack.

I woke up today like how I've woken up for the past few weeks. In my mates arms and I would never get over the feelings of waking up in his arms. I had my head on Kaine's chest as he rubbed my back soothingly. He opened his eyes and looked at me when he realized I was awake. "Good morning love." He leaned down to kiss me but before he could I jumped up out of his arms and ran to the bathroom. I went straight to the toilet and threw up. I felt Kaine come in and move my hair from my face and rub my back as I continued to let whatever was left in my stomach out. When I finished I began to cry suddenly feeling so emotional.

I heard Kaine move away and start running the bath for me. He came back and helped me out of my clothes. He was being so sweet to me and this made me cry even harder. He pulled me to his chest and rubbed my back soothingly. Being held against him like this called me down. When he felt that I was alright he took me to the bath and set me down getting in behind me he washed hair and the rest of my body. He didn't say anything to me the whole time he just took care of me. After we were finished he took me out the tub, dried me off and then dried himself off. I suddenly felt so exhausted and I didn't do much. We walked back into the room and he dressed me then himself.

He finally broke the silence. "Love, are you feeling better to eat." At the mention of food my stomach growled and he chuckled at me. "Come on, let's go down to the kitchen and get your stomach some food." We held hands as we walked down to the kitchen. When we entered I smelled the bacon and eggs being cooked. Usually that smells would make my mouth water but today it had me gagging. I ran to the closest bathroom on the first floor and emptied my already empty stomach. Kaine came behind me and repeated his actions from earlier.

I couldn't even eat and my stomach was protesting because I wasn't even throwing up anything solid. "We have to find something that you can eat love. Maybe some fruits." I think that could handle fruits. We headed back upstairs knowing that if I went back into the kitchen I would repeat my previous actions. "I'll go downstairs and get some fruit for you to eat." He kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. I wondered how long this morning sickness would last. I had the ceremony coming up in two days and I didn't want to interrupt it by getting up to empty my stomach. That's when it dawned on me. Kaine and I were going to be parents. I didn't know how to feel everything happened so fast. Sensing my uneasiness, Kaine mind linked me. Love are you okay, I felt uneasy so I wanted to check on you.

I'm fine. I just started thinking about how we are going to be parents and how everything happened so fast. But I'm happy, sorry to make you worry.

I'm glad you're okay and I'm happy too, as much as I wanted to wait I wouldn't change this for the world. I love you. That was the first time he told me that he loved me and I felt the sincerity in the bond. I could feel his love flowing through and it reassured me. We would be fine and I'm not alone. I'll have Kaine by my side to help me raise our child.

A few minutes later he came back with fruits on a plate with orange juice. I was hungry and since now I had a really empty stomach the hunger was worse. He placed the tray in front of me and let out a sigh of relief when I didn't gag at the fruits. I happily munched on some grapes while he sat down and massaged my feet. I could get used to this treatment. When I finished everything on my plate and drank the entire glass of orange juice I felt full. Kaine moved the tray to the side table then he came to lay on top of me putting his head down on my stomach.

"I can hear the baby's heartbeat." He held so much love and excitement in his words. "I'm really going to be a father." I rubbed his head as he continued to listen to our baby's heartbeat.