~*~Chapter 22~*~

-Chatpter 22-

-(Izuku's POV)-

Denki was about to fall into a pit trap so I grabbed him and yanked him up but I didn't realize that I was also in a rope trap. I managed to save Denki but the rope trap grabbed my foot and shot me up into a tree.

"AHHHH SHOTO!"I was now high upside-down in a tree.

"IZUKU!"Both Denki Sho scream.

I then feel all the blood rush to my head making me Dizzy.

"I-I'm fine just a little d-dizzy."I was starting to notice how high I was.

"WHAT HAPPEND?!"Kacchan and Kirishima both yelled running up to us.

"WHERE IS IZUKU?!"Kacchan yelled.

"C-can someone get me down it's h-high."I stutter out as I start hyperventilating.

"OMG!"They both scream and half transform.

Kacchan picks me bridal style while Kirishima cuts the rope.

"Hey calm down babe I got you..."

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I held Kitten as Kirishima cuts the rope. He was shaking and I could see that he was holding back tears.

"Bakubro this rope isn't cutting. Can I burn it?"

"WH- WAIT!"Deku starts squirming.

"Babe hold still I don't wanna drop you. He won't burn you it will just feel a little warm."

I grab his head and turn it so he can't see when Kirishima starts burning the rope.

"K-Kacchan I want down..."His tears were starting to fall.

"Almost done baby just hold tight."

"Kacchan it's hot!"I rub circles through his scalp.

"It's not gonna burn you. Shhhh."Within the minute the rope snapped of his ankle.

I fly down and Sho grabs him holding him close. I join the hug so Kitten is sandwiched between us.

"I'm fine you guys! See!"He looks up at us and smiles.

Denki runs over breaking from his hug with Kirishima and grabs Deku while crying.

"IZU IM SO SORRY!"Denki was holding Deku in a tight grasp.

"Ok so does anyone want to tell us what happened?"

-(Shoto's POV)-

"It's ok Denki I'm just happy your ok!"

"TELLS US WHAT HAPPENED!" Katsuki yelled.

"Ok so Kaminari and Izuku we're running around when I noticed a pit fall trap. Izuku grabbed Kaminari's arm before he fell, but when Izuku did that he fell back and his foot caught the rope trap I didn't see." I told Katsuki and Kirishima.

"Izuku let me see your ankle." Katsuki said in a stern voice.

"No no I'm fine really!" Katsuki walked up to him.

"Fine then walk"Izuku goes to walk and flinched when weight was put on his foot but kept walking.

"See I'm fine!"He smiles back at us.

"Izuku no your not, please let me look."I walk up to him.

"Noooooooo"He whined.

"Kitten sit down now." Katsuki walked over.