hellevator

When Woojin woke up, he immediately stood up, leaving the room and walking through the hallway

It's as if he's been there before, knowing exactly where to go and what to do.

He opened another door and walked in.
He looked around to find a male, still unconsciousness, laying on the floor.
Woojin walked over to look at who he was.
,,Minho" he whispered as he sat down next to the boy.

,,I'm sorry"
His eyes were shut ,,this is all my fault" He looked up to the ceiling, his eyes getting slightly watery.

,,and what exactly is your fault?" Woojin was startled by the sudden sound of his friends' voice, immediately sinking his gaze to look at the boy, making sure he wasn't hallucinating.

,,Minho"
The older boy gave the other boy a hug, finally letting his tears release.
,,last time I checked, we weren't that close" Minho smiled, confusion written all over his face.

,,oh, sorry" Woojin immediately let go of the younger.
,,no, don't worry I was joking, I'm glad to see you too. I'm just super confused right now" Minho shook his arms as he slowly tried to sit up, getting helped by Woojin.

,,just a moment ago, I was in a hospital with Chan. Now I'm in a.." Minho paused his sentence as he looked around the room ,,I don't even know what this is and now you're here, crying, telling me you're at fault for something, this situation is a little.. confusing, I'd say"

Minho scratched his back and tried to laugh his worries off. ,,Anyway I'm glad you're here with me, let's.. find a way out"
Woojin nodded and stood up, leading the way.
,,the others should be somewhere here"

Minho didn't mind asking about how'd he know and just followed the older boy.

,,WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE"
The yelling made the both of them jump.
,,what the fuck" Minho whispered under his quickend breath, from the shock.

They quickly made their way over to where the noise was coming from and opened the door to be met with two unfamiliar faces.

The two boys that appeared to be in the middle of fighting, turned their heads over to Minho and Woojin, wide eyed.

,,HYUNJIN PROTECT ME, THEYRE EVIL I KNOW iT" the shorter male shut his eyes tightly and jumped on top of 'Hyunjin'.
Minho shook his head in annoyance.

,,these are dumb ones, let's go"
Once the shorter male heard Minho's words, he stopped the scared whining and walked over to him.

,,excuse me but what in the world gives you the right to call ME dumb, I don't care about this guy but I have a very high iq and am very sensitive about this topic"

Minho looked at the boy, trying to memorize his face ,,whatever, do you know where we are?"

The shorter male looked Minho up and down, making Minho a little uncomfortable. ,,wait a minute.."

The boy grabbed Minho's wrist and stared at it, right in that moment, all of their marks lit up and started hurting.
,,oh damn" said the tall boy in the back.

,,I think it's time"
Woojin turned around and walked back into the hallway. The other three looked at each other in confusion ,,your friend there seems a bit weird"

Minho smacked the boy on his head.
,,let's just follow him" and so they did, walking in a quick pace through the hallway.
,,I'm Han Jisung, by the way. This is Hyunjin"
Jisung let Minho know, while getting out of breath, trying to catch up with the other.

,,Lee Minho"
He said without taking his eyes off of Woojins back. ,,And that's Woojin"

一時停止

On the way, they met Jeongin and Chan which was again a very emotional reunion, especially for Woojin.
After a while of running through the dark hallway, they eventually found Changbin and Felix too who were sitting in a corner together, scared :(

,,I wasn't scared tho, I was just comforting Felix" was Changbins excuse for hiding.
,,yeah, yeah of course"

Minho started getting his hopes up. There were a bunch of new people and everyone seemed to be well, maybe this weird situation will come to an end, finally.

Woojin, who was walking in front of him suddenly came to a halt. Minho tried to see what or who was in front of them. There was a silhouette of a boy in front but he couldn't really see, as it was way too dark.

Suddenly Jisung walked past him, his body shivering. Minho wasn't sure but it seemed like he was crying.

It's like a completely new personality took over Jisung'a body.
He silently hugged the boy who was just standing there, sobbing into his shoulder.

,,I'm sorry, I- I don't know.." he mumbled words but nobody understood him.

Jisung smiled at the boy with a sad undertone to it ( idek wHaT that means ).
,,I'm back, Seungmin, sorry for worrying you"

The new addition also smiled, letting out a relieved sigh ,,thank god, you were an asshole"

,,wait, Seungmin?"
Woojin asked, getting everyone surprised.
,,Kim Woojin? WHAT?!"

So it turned out that they knew each other, coincidentally. Now that they seemed to be complete, they started looking for something. They didn't know what exactly they were looking for but they just needed something.

,,Ah Right, the entrance to the room that the hallway is going around" Woojin remembered ,,We need to go there"

So they started looking for a door on the other side of the hallway.
,,Here it is"

They gathered behind the door.
,,Does anyone know what exactly is behind that door?" All of their heads turned to Woojin, who was only shrugging. ,,All i know is we need to get in there"

Hyunjin who was the closest to the door took a deep breath before pulling down the handle.
There was light. Chan looked up to be met with the bluest sky, birds flying above.

The room didn't have a roof and it was completely empty, expect another door.

They all looked at the sky, realizing how long it's been since they've seen it.

While they were all settling down in the new room, Jisung went ahead and checked out the other room behind the door.
It was dark but there was a red blinking light coming from a small label.

,,elevator"
He pushed a button and two lights in the elevator turned on as well as a soft, quiet song with a beautiful melody started playing.

He immediately ran to the others to tell them and so, they made their way over to the elevator, all standing in it, close to each other as the elevator wasn't really big.

They had worried and partly scared expressions on their faces, unknowing of where this thing was going to lead them, hopefully home.

,,is this a joke?"
Chan laughed when he looked at the buttons.

,,The only destination is 'hell' "

A/n
MINSUNG FINALLY MET!!!
I also have no idea how a long chapter happened lmao
Ps. It's so funny how I started writing this in 2018 and now it's 2020 WTFFF!!!!!!!