number 2

A/n

Iont have alot time to write these chapters so they might be a little.. ughh.. bad xd but I'll edit them at some point and try to make them readable
Anyway
Enjoy the 2.Chapter eww

Chapter eww

Name.                    Kim Woojin
Age.                        20

270818

Two.
To this person happened the same thing as to Bang Chan, from the previous chapter.
A few years ago he found the red mark on his wrist but his says 2 unlike the first character's.

He found the mark on 25. September in 2015 as he marked the day on his calender.
When he saw it he got shocked and showed it to his parents, who tried everything to get it off of their beloved son.
Well nothing helped, the mark remained and it still does until this very day.

Day 1067 (I literally googled it y'all jdksks)
"The mark, still the same as always, it kinda stings sometimes without a reason but imma just ignore it lol... school's boring and so is my current life.
The only interesting thing in my life is this mark.. which is why I'm literally writing about it everyday.. but to be honest the mark hasn't done anything, my life is just as boring as it has always been bye-"

As Woojin heard his mom call he quickly closed the book and ran downstairs, where he found the table filled with foods and his mother lovingly smiling at him.
He smiled and sat down.
He usually lives in his colleges dorm with a college friend but was home to visit his mother on the weekend.

,,Thank you for the food~"

When Woojin was done with eating he bowed to his mom ,,I'll be leaving now" he smiled and made his way to the corridor where he put on a coat and his shoes.
He then waved one last time and made his way out the house.

A few moments later he found himself sitting in the cafe he used to meet up with this boy every Wednesday.

Woojin gives private tutoring to him.

He drank a cup of coffe while waiting for the younger boy.
Then suddenly his wrist began to burn, alarming him that the 17 year old has arrived.

,,Hi Seungmin" the young boy waved at him and smiled, quickly making his way to the older.

Woojin didn't know why his wrist burned like that everytime he met the younger, but he's learned to ignore it.

,,Alright what we gotta go through today?"
Woojin took Seungmins notebook and looked for the day 270818 to see that there were only a few maths homework.

,,You're favourite subject as I see" Woojin said ironically making the younger chuckle.

Once he got back home, Woojin tried his best to explain the stinging of his wrist of when he met Seungmin, to his diary. Woojin believed that there's more behind this number, I guess you could say that he watched too many detective movies as a child but every time he sees something unique or 'weird', Woojin'd be the first one to try and get behind the meaning of it.

A/n

The first few chapters will be very short just so y'all can like get to know the characters a lil???? So uh yeah bye lol

27 | august2018