number 6

Name

Name. Han Jisung
Age. 17

090918

,,Hwang Hyunjin"
The boy on the other side of the stall answered to Jisungs question which was asking for the others name.

,,I like your name" Jisung said and smiled sheepishly.
,,Aight let me wipe my ass and we'll continue talking outside?"

,,Ooo you wanna keep talking to me? Whipped" Jisung smirked and laughed at himself 0.2 seconds later.

,,Ew, I'm not whipped for someone who wants me to call them 'shitbuddy' "

Jisung nodded and finished his little toilet visit until he went to wash his hands.
Then he saw another male in the reflection of the mirror.

,,You could've told me you were this ugly before talking to me" Jisung said for fun, the other boy actually looked pretty fine.

,,Yeahyeah.. anyways, thanks." But Hyunjins eyes didn't look at Jisung, they looked  somewhere down.

_pervert_ Jisung thought.

,,Stop" jisung covered his THING (idk what's happening in my head rn) as he felt Hyunjins eyes on it.

,,what the fuck are you thinking?"

,,I mean, I said you were whipped"

,,I'm looking at your fucking wrist"

Jisungs eyes widened
_shit I didn't even try to hide it, it's the 6th time someone noticed this week and it's only tuesda-_

,,How'd you get it?" Hyunjin cut Jisungs thoughts off.

Jisung panicking as he tried to think of an excuse,then calming when he found one.
,,So, when I was 6, I was so happy on my birthday that I took the candles from my cake and burned the number six onto my skin so I could be six forever"
Jisung laughed calmly, thinking he had the best excuse ever.

,,You know that i dont believe you, right?"

,,What? Why???

Hyunjin just shrugged and went to wash his hands.
Jisung, looking at the others wrist, widened his eyes again.
,,T-there's a number on yours too"

,,Oh really? I didn't know" hyunjin looked bored and calm.

,,Yours just randomly appeared somewhen, am I right?"
Jisung nodded and walked closer to the other, holding his arm and inspecting the number 5 that was seen on Hyunjins wrist.

,,Ow what are you doing" both of them felt their wrists stinging hard, and looked to see it glowing in a bright red.

,,What.. are those numbers? And there should be more right? At least 4, 3, 2 and 1.
Right?"

,,yes, and we gotta find them"

A/n

I really don't like this chapter prolly gonna change it a little later.
This story is gonna be so long ffs oof

09 | september2018