number 7

Name

Name. Lee Felix
Age. 17

100918

"It hurts so much, Changbinnie Hyung" the pain on my wrist made me tear up.
,,Its gonna be okay" the short male comforted me while stroking through my hair. His wrist hurt too, I knew, but he was able to not show the pain.
The numbers on our wrists hurting like hell and glowing in the brightest red I've ever seen.
,,I dont want to leave you, Hyung"
,,This won't happen, Felix"
I hugged Changbin and we stayed like this."

The Australian boy slowly opened his eyes to realise that he was in his bed.
He blinked a few times before sighting.
He dreamt the same for what felt like an eternity.
He had no idea who this Changbin could be, and why he keeps dreaming about him.
He didn't really care too, it's just a dream after all.

He still wanted answers tho, answers as to why he has the number 7 on his wrist and dreams about it every single night.
He thought maybe the dream, or Changbin could answer that.
But it's been such a long time, he didn't find anything and stopped believing in finding answers.

,,God Felix, you fell asleep again? Go out or something, you can't sleep all day"
Felix's mom came in and left after her short rant.

Felix nodded thinking going out wouldn't be that bad of an idea.
He put on clothes and went downstairs.
,,You need anything from the store?"
His moms face lit up and she started listing stuff Felix could go buy.

He then left, went to the store, and bought the things his mom told him to.
When he was on his way out he saw a short male walk in who looked like someone familiar, yet he didn't have a clue who he was.
Then suddenly his wrist started to set out in pain.
He quickly left the store, wide eyed.
What the hell

As he then, 15 minutes later, walked around the park, thinking, he saw the boy from the store on a bench, something in his mind plopped.

His familiar looking face, the pain on the wrist. Could it actually be?

As he neared himself, he felt his wrist starting to hurt again.
This.. can't be for real.

Felix gulped and looked down on the other.

,,So you must be Changbin, huh?"

A/n

wtf
-im updating so often,I'm proud wtf
-lk wanna write a Jeongchan ff
-people ACTUALLY read this uwu

10 | september2018