blackout

And then it went black.

It was dark and quiet, once he came back to his senses

It was dark and quiet, once he came back to his senses. His head felt dizzy and his lips were dry, he was thirsty.
He tried to slowly open his eyes only to meet a dirty dark ceiling and walls that were covered in messy graffiti.

He heard birds chirping but it sounded so distant like they were hiding somewhere behind those thick walls.

He didn't try to get up for about 10 minutes, trying to figure out where in the world he was and what had happened.
But once he realized that this place might be better than the labor, he got up, shaking his arms and legs as they fell numb.

He stared at the walls and read through some of the comments made on them "HELL" "GO UP" "RUN" "SAVE US".
He scratched his head and turned around to explore more of the area.

When he turned around, there stood someone, staring at him. Chan's eyes started to tear up at the sight as he felt the slightest bit of enlightenment.

Without a word, he ran towards the other boy, putting his arms around him tightly and pulling him close.
,,thank god"
He whispered as they both cried out.

They embraced each other for a long time, making sure that its not a dream or something.
,,now we gotta figure out how to get out of here"
The younger boy nodded.
Chan took his hand and intertwined their fingers with a shy grin on his face.

Jeongins cheeks were tinted rose pink but there was a smile on his face so Chan thought it was okay.
There was no floor In the room, plants and grass were growing from the ground. The walls were dirty and also had plants growing on them.

,,people have been here"
Jeongin said as he read through the messages on the walls.
,,yes, it seems so"

Chan looked around the big room.
He pointed to a door with his free hand and so they walked towards it.
When they opened the door, they were met with a hallway that appeared to go around a round room.

,,let's go"
Chan squeezed the youngers Hand who seemed to hesitate but then started to walk along with Chan.

A/n
Okay so question, do you guys prefer long chapter or short chapters because lately I've been writing rather short chapters and idkkkk if that good or not lmaooo