sharp

So it turned out that Woojin indeed is marked with a number as well.

They talked the whole evening, trying to connect all their knowledge, but it always ended up making nO sense.
It's like they've been puzzling a puzzle but there are bunch of missing pieces.

,,patience"
That's what they figured out to be needing.

Woojin convinced the three boys to stay over the night as it got pretty late already.
,,we all go to the same school anyway"

And that's how Jeongin ended up on the floor of Daehan's room, Minho on the rather uncomfortable couch in the living room and Bang Chan on the floor of Woojin's room, on a comfortable matress.

,,good night" has been heard coming from the youngest room, followed by a giggle.
uwu.

,,it's crazy that i never noticed"
Chan's voice filled the quiet, dark room.
Woojin just chuckled in response.

,,hey Chan" there was something about his voice, that made Chan's heart crumble.

,,hm?"

,,you must really like this Jeongin kid, huh?" this time it was Chan who chuckled.

,,he's, " he seemed to look for the right words.

,,he reminds me of myself. a lot" Woojin could hear the smile on Chan's face.

,,you're a great person, Chan"

,,thank you?" the younger laughed in confusion at the sudden compliment.

,,and sorry" Woojin whispered, not quietly enough for Chan not to hear tho, he didn't question it and just got some sleep.

Cause sleep is mwuah.

-

,,i cant do this"
Woojin grabbed his hair as he was panicking.

,,this can't be the solution, no"
There were hot tears streaming down his face in horror of what he was planning on doing.

His eyes travelled to the sharp knife on the kitchen plate.
,,oh my god"
his trembling hand moved to the knife and got a good grab of it.

He then slowly made his way to his own bedroom, the knife still securely in his hands.
,,i will," his psycho looking eyes moved to get a glance at the boy on the floor of the room, who was deeply asleep.

,,i will take care of Jeonginnie for you" his chest tightened as he softly placed the knife against Chan's neck, ready to get this over with.

But instead he started sobbing, removing the knife from his best friend and sinking together.

,,i can't"

A/n
I could literally end this in a few chapters but i keep wanting to add stuff so oOf n e ways it's slOwly (when i say slowly i mean slowly ziz) nearing the end :)

Oh and happy new year i guess lol bye

1-1-19
Unedited