DOES NOBODY KNOW SEO CHANGBIN?!

Maybe Jisung was a little over dramatic bUt he did it for the case of having fun.

He knew, what he did would most likely have no impact in their knowledge but something was finally happening in his life and he couldn't just not do anything.

,,when is he going to arrive?" the boy besides Jisung asked with an excited tone, for Jisungs good.

,,Better be soon, he probably took another shit before leaving" Jisung joked to get hit by Seungmin
,,stop trying to be funny, you're not"

,,i did not take another shit, you asshole" a tall, handsome teenage boy stood right behind them.

They all got prepared for the stinging, but no, nothing.

,,interesting," jisung took out a loupe (🔍this thing right there) and examined his wrist.

,,no sting, no glowing, no nothing"

,,why do you even ha- you know, I'm not even gonna ask,, so why am i even here" Hyunjin sat on the bench Jisung and Jisungs friend, that Hyunjin didn't know yet, sat on.
,,By the way, I'm Hyunjin" his expression drastically changed into a smile when he looked at the brown haired boy besides jisung.

,,I'm Seungmin" said boy shyly smiled making Hyunjin chuckle.

,,so,, first of, ew, aaaand i wanted to find out more about our numbers" Jisung was suddenly wearing an, how Seungmin would say, grandpa hat, and glasses.

Hyunjin blinked, not even wanting to ask anymore.
,,weird kid, anyways, how you plan on doing that?"

,,there is no plan" if there was a table, Hyunjin were to break it.

,,Then, what the fuck are we gonna do" Jisung stood up, tapping a pen against his lips to make it look like he's in thoughts

,,so,, i got the number 6, Hyunjin number 5 and Seungie number 8. So there for sure must be other numbers too,, now all we need to do, is find them" Jisung looked like he was the cleverest male on this planet thinking no one could've thought of that

,,wow, and how you gonna do that?'
Hyunjin wasn't paying full attention to the boy anymore since he stoOpid.

,,it's 2018 son, the internet" so Jisung made the other two come with him to his house where he firstly introduced Hyunjin as a good friend to his mom to let him pass the doorway.

Detective Jisung took out his laptop and went on his school's website to look at all the class photos.

And really, a fun picture from 2016 was found of a class, and one boy dabbed (idk but i laughed) showing his wrist, there was definitely something but the boys couldn't make out if that was a number.
They looked up all the names and found out the boys name was Seo Changbin.

,,hAh, i knew i would find something" Jisung threw his fists in the air out of victory.
,,well now you gotta find that boy, i mean that's an old picture" Seungmin spoke having Hyunjin nodding.

,,that won't be hard, he's in the same school as me"

><<><>><<>

,,no, i don't" it was the 100st person Jisung has asked but NO ONE knew this "Changbin".
,,hOw Is ThIs PoSsIbLe" he yelled, on edge of tears, Hyunjin and Seungmin judging him from the side.

,,mission failed,, can i go home now" Hyunjin sipped at the straw of his apple juice.

,,I'm never gonna find him"
Jisung sank to the floor, he's not one to accept a failure.

,,DOES REALLY NO ONE HERE KNOW SEO CHANGBIN" he yelled out of pure desperation, the people being used to Jisungs weird behavior didnt mind and just walked past him.

But then a small voice spoke ,,i know Seo Changbin, why?" Jisung nearly jumped up.

He balled his fist and held it to his mouth in disbelief.

,,i love you, jesus"

A/n
I kinda lost my liking for this story which is why i poorly updated bUt it changed and i like it again <3 so I'll do my best to update regularly from now own

22-11-2018
Unedited