home visit

,,hi" Minho fell into a big laugher as he saw his two friends' faces outside of school. ,,it's just so weird to see you other than at the lunch table or hallway" he stopped himself from laughing with his hands which blocked his mouth from making any sound.

,,alright" Chan shook his head at his dorky friend.

,,operation, find Woojin has started, current time: 5pm" Jeongin acted as a secret spy and giggled, Chan shaking his head with a smile on as a result.

,,we should get spy gear" Chan shook his head in disagreement.
,,it's lovely how much fun you're having but we're literally just visiting someone" Minho clicked his tongue.
,,so you're this kind of snake"

,,oh god, i thought you were going to say the b word"
,,you mean bitch?" Minho got smacked in the face.

,,watch your language" the eldest worryingly looked at their youngest.
,,didn't you say yourself that I'm not 5????"

,,but i love your innocence" Jeongin ended up having his cheeks squished and pinched, making him let out painful screams for help.

,,let's," Minho narrowed his eyes at the disturbing sight ,,get going"

And like that, the three friends made their way to a tall building, laughing and joking a lot on the way which lead to extend their walk.
,,now we have to look for his door"

,,there are like 100 apartments here, what the f- sorry, Jeongin" Jeongin laid a hand on Minho's shoulder and nodded in understanding.

,,i know for sure that it is not in the first three floors and definitely not the last one"

,,Minho hyung, you check fourth floor, I'll check fifth floor and Channie hyung, you check the sixth?" the older two nodded.

,,if fourth floor is clear, you go to seventh, if fifth is clear I'll go to eight and Chan Hyung you go to ninth"

,,alright, the man we're looking for is Kim Woojin, don't forget" they understood and went into different directions.

Inspecting every door bell which held the names of the apartment owner, the boys took 10 minutes until two of their phones finally rung.

,,it's floor seven"

They crowded in front of door 09 on floor seven.
The doorbell had 'kim woojin' written on it beautifully.
,,cool cool"

They let Jeonginnie knock on the door cause apparently that's what cute peoples hobbies are.
To Chan's surprise not Woojin but someone else opened the door.

,,Daehan?" Jeongins eyes lit up.

,,Jeonginnie" they both let out a squeal of happiness and hugged each other.

,,what the hell" the boy looked Jeongin up and down.
,,since when are you this tall" this Daehan guy looked at Chan and Minho -for him yet strangers-.

,,anyways, what brings you here, do you want to get inside? We can have a tea party" Jeongin declined it with a hand move making Daehan nod.

,,we're actually looking for someone but i guess we got the wrong door"

,,his name is Kim Woojin, in case you know him" Minho added making Jeongin nod aggressively.

,,oh then you got the right number, he's my brother" Jeongin backed away.

,,Y-your brother?"

,,oh, he's not like that anymore, don't worry" Daehan smiled at the nervous looking Jeongin :(

,,like what?" Chan, not knowing of their past together, asked, making Daehan shake his head.

,,he's not here right now but you can wait until he's back home"
They nodded and went inside.

Daehan ended up making some tea and they talked about stUff while sipping their tea.

,,I'm home" you could hear the door fall close and little stomps until the person they've been looking for finally stood there, staring at them in surprise.

,,what- what are you guys doing here?"

A/n
Damn i'd love to edit all the chapters but some of them are literally so cringe i don't have the courage to re-read them HAHA

Nice k bye

26-12-18
Unedited