sherlock han lmao

,,huh?"
Changbin narrowed his eyes.

,,who are you?" the freckled boy took a step Forward and intimidatingly glanced at the three boys in front of him.
I shouldnt have forget

,,uhh well my name is Han Jisung?" the boy who already said his name before said. Or better, asked.
,,no shit sherlock," Felix rolled his eyes ,,i mean, what do you want" Jisung's eyes were widened but didn't seem to be in shock lol he looked like the ice bear from we bear bears, those cant be the bad guys.

,,i uh, want to see Changbin's wrist be-" ,,why?" Felix interrupted.

,,Felix, stop" the shorter male stepped in front of Felix ,,how do you know?" Changbin glared at Jisung, also in an intimidating way.
,,we were looking for the other numbers" Felix eyes widened. ,,there are other numbers?" now it was Changbin's turn to get round eyed ,,You know about the numbers?" Changbin looked up at him in shock.

,,that's the reason we met"

Hyunjin let out an "oOOoOoOOh" while Seungmin observed the situation from the back, confusion written all over his face.

,,wait- what" Changbin was clearly confused as well.
,,i saw you in my dream, that's how i knew" Felix spoke, trying to soften his look when he clearly was nervous.

,,but you made me forget"

there was silence for a solid minute ,,someone should explain this"

,,there is no explanation, all i know is that I had a dream,, well more then one" Felix shrugged when Jisung was about to him.
,,WELL WHAT WAS YOUR DREAM ABOUT" Felix lightly pushed Jisung away as he didn't want to get hit.

,,well, one time i saw Changbin and then there was a bus or something in a forrest i don't really know but i remember district nine something being mentioned"
Jisung seemed to be in thoughts when his face suddenly lights up ,,do you guys have a laptop?"

Changbin took a look at Felix before nodding, ,,nice, let me use it real quick" Changbin mentioned for the others to follow him before walking into his cozy living room.
,,there" he pointed at a already opened laptop, which Jisung ran to.

,,so, Sherlock, what's your plan now?" Hyunjin still judgingly asked.

,,I'm just gonna look up all of Seouls districts and see which have anything to do with the number nine" he prepared his knuckles with cracking them before tipping away on the laptop.

,,not quite professional but worth a try" Hyunjin nodded, quite impressed.

,,don't ever underestimate my way of doing things" all three of them stared at screen, as if they were watching a football match.

,,Seungmin, write down what i say" Seungmin sat himself next to Jisung and placed a paper and Pen in front of him.

,,Dobong District," and Seungmin started writing,
,,Eunpyeong District, Gangdong District, Gangnam, Gwanak, Jongno, Jung Distriiict, Mapo district aaand Yeongdeungpo." he finished ,,got it?"

Seungmin nodded, eyes focused om the paper to recheck.

,,Now we gotta find out in which of those is a forrest" Jisung smiled as if he won the lottery.

,,By they way, which numbers do you have?" Jisung eyed Changbin and Felix.
,,seven"

,,four"

Jisung nodded ,,we have five, six and eight" he seemed to be serious for a moment but after a little amount of time he started clapping like a seal ,,this is sO exciting" the others just judged him with their looks.

,,alright, " he stood up and gave himself a thumbs up ,,let's go"

A/n
It has been raining for the past 3 days_