Second date!! (FINAL PART)

*Logans POV*

As I work on the script for the next video, what topics Thomas will be able to talk about tomorrow, and listening to "White and Nerdy", I notice that thomas' heart rate has increased by 3.8 beats per minute. I open up the "Eye" Tab on my computer and see his phone. Virgil has texted him with the spare phone and told him that they are going to the movies.

I open Notepad and type in a recommended text. "Ok. Please be safe Virgil, and don't blow our cover. We cannot afford any risks." I watch as it processes through and Thomas types it out, regrettably with fewer letters than id like.

I stretch and pop my fingers quickly as I go back to typing, planning out Thomas's day tomorrow. His sleep schedule, when to wake up, what he should eat, work hours, and ideas for free time.

I look over my work and smile. I run it through the computer and see how it would affect Thomas in the morning. After a minute or so I click on the kitten results tab, courtesy of Patton.

Happiness - 65. Maybe more laid back ideas for free time than studying and editing 24/7?

Body - 85. We know he won't sleep on time.

Brain - 60. Virgil's gonna be out for a while so he'll be mentally drained.

I sigh and skim through the rest, coming to an overall day rank of 4 out of 10. I recently put "Rest for a few hours" Under free time and cut all but work hours back 15 minutes to make sure. I check the rating andit'ss now a 7 out of ten. I give myself a small smile, grabbing my cup, and taking a sip of tea.

"Aw...has our robot finally got a heart of gold?"

I turn my shair around and see Deciet in my room.

"I feel nothing. It made Thomas's overall day and health go up, so i-"

"Hush." De hissed, raising his hand, my own following suit as i covered my mouth. I groan and roll my eyes, looking at him.

"ill tell you what i want." HE said, walking over ot me. HE removed my hand and grabbed my cheeks. " I want everything to be normal again. I want Thomas to admit his faults, i want MY Virgil back, and i want you to help me do so." HE hissed, getting in very close proximity of my face.

HE lets me go and stands up straight. "Its a foolish idea to make me of all people help you. IF i am asked then-"

"Then i will make you lie. Again." He hissed. "And the next time i take over patton, and you know i will, he wont simply be in the common room in the mindspace. NEst time, hell be in REmus's room. ANd i wont hold remus back. I wont chek in on him. ANd remus will NOT be happy if you took his new plaything, would he?" Deciet  said, slowly leaning down to me.

I felt my own heartrate pick up, about 5.4 beats extra. "Deciet, you cant hurt patton. HEs vital to thomas's health, and if he was gone to the daresides you know that thomas's mental health would go down tremendoulsly. " I say, leaning forward in my chair slightly.

DEciet laughed. "Cant hurt patton...yes lets not hurt the dear, kind, holy patton." HE mocked, cupping his face under his hadns like patton does. "BUt lets pretend that a whole 2 years didnt happened because then virgils feelings would be hurt, lets ignore how the snake feels, if he even can!" HE yellwd, taking a deep breath and letting it out.

"You know that i wasnt in agreement for that." HE said. "The others already started with (Y/N), if i did her mind wouldve broke more."

"LIKE MINE?!" Deciet screamed, my room shaking as puppet strings grabbed my arms.

I raised an eyebrow as i made my room stop shaking and moved my arms away from the strings. "If you leave my room now, i wont tell anyone of this encounter unless it helps Thomas. If you dont leave now, youll find out what a 'robot' can do." I said calmly.