Virgil?

I blushed. As did he when he realized what he said. "I mean, not like that! We're just gonna hang outside is all. Thats what I meant. This isnt a date." He rambled, getting redder by the second.
When i saw him blushing I knew.....
That I had to torture him.
"Oh? So you wanna go out with me?" I asked, winking at him.
He got redder."What?! N-No! I was just-" He stopped stuttering when he saw me almost laughing.
"I hate you"
"I know"
"Ahem" virgil jumped and looked back. Roman was out of the bathroom and...glaring at Virgil? What's with these two? Get along already! "Having fun are we?" He said. "And if we are?" Virgil retorted. "Well, end soon, because I," he walked over and put a hand on my shoulder" AM going to take (Y/N) out tonight."
"What?"
"What?!" Me and virgil both exclaimed. "Yes." "We agreed that I would tonight princey!" Virgil whined. "Plans change. (Y/N)," I turned towards him. "Tonight, id like it if you could wear something dressy casual if possible. Well be leaving at 7." He left at that.
I looked towards virgil. He was glaring towards princeys room. "So...that happened" I said. Virgil got up roughly and started rowarss the stairs. "Wait, Virgil!" He ignored me and went on.
....
Well....I should....get ready I guess....

*Virgils pov*
I went to my room and closed the door. I was mad. Beyond mad. I was infuriated. Who does pricey think he is? Hes not entitled to anything because he's..well, a prince! He's still suppose to be fair.
"Fairest of all my butt" I muttered. I already slipped up in front of (Y/N) and looked like an idiot. Now this...
I grabbed my headphones and turned them all the way up, playing a My chemical romance playlist.
I flopped on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Dressy casual...going out...was this a real date?
I gasped when I felt a pain in the middle of my chest. What was that? I looked down. No bruises or anything...am I getting sick?
Ever since she could see us....
What in the world is wrong with me?

*Your pov*
Dressy casual....luckily I kept clothes here just in case. Do I even own something like this? I looked around...maybe...maybe this will do?
I started getting dressed when I heard a knock on the door. "Occupied!" I said. "Sorry (Y/N)! I was wondering if youre ready to go?" Roman said through the wall. "5 minutes please!" I slipped on my outfit and left my room and walked down the stairs. I saw Virgil, Logan, and Patton on the couch while princey paced the room.
Virgil saw me first. His eyes widened. Patton noticed where he was looking and-
SSSSSQQQQQQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!
-and no one had eardrums anymore.
After Patton was done fangirling Logan and Roman looked at me. "Wow..." Roman breathed. I walked off the last step. "Is..is this ok?" I asked.
I was wearing a black skirt and a dark blue, almost black blouse. No makeup tho. Not my scene.
"That is...stunning." Roman complimented. "You look so cute!" Patton squealed. "That is a nice outfit." Logan added.
Roman held put his elbow"Youre chariot awaits you my princess." I locked put elbows together and took a deep breath. "Lets do this."
*time skip cause I'm lazy*
We went to the park. Its a stereotypical park with a waking path and food carts and a humongous fountain in the middle. Near the middle of the park was an Italian place and a few tables and chairs outside.  Roman pulled put a chair for me and smiled. I smiled and sat. "Thank you." "My pleasure." He winked. The waitress came by and we ordered our food. It came out reletivly quickly. We talked and ate our food. " Did you like tonight?" He asked me when our food was taken away. "Surprisingly, yeah. Its been...nice." I smiled. "Good...because its not over yet."
He paid the bill and took me to the fountain. "What are we-" He suddenly stepped in front on me. "(Y/N)..." He held out his hand. "Will you dance with me?"
I froze.
I don't dance.
Ever.
Not even in private.
"Please (Y/N)." He said again. I took a deep breath and took his hand. "Ok."
He pulled me close and placed an arm on my waist. I put mine on his shoulder. We started stepping side to side. We continued and went into a circle. He pulled his hand up and I twirled slowly under it and he gently pulled me to his chest.
The fountain started glowing colors. We both turned and saw a light/water show.
"Wow." I breathed, amazed.
Princey smiled and put his hand under my chin and turned me towards him. He slowly leaned in...
"What are you doing?" I asked pulling my head back. He blinked .
"(Y/N)...I think I'm in love with you."
"What?"
"What?!"
I turned and saw
"Virgil?!"