Having Hope

*(Y/N) Pov*

"Yo if you die can I have your phone?"

I opened one of my eyes. "I'm not gonna die...I hope."

I closed my eyes again. Its been about 30 minutes since I had that stereotypical anime moment where I'm filled with determination! I could do this! I could do this! I could-

"Is she gonna have a hernia?" Logan spoke up.

Apparently I had been concentration too hard. I blushed and looked up. "Uuuhhh...."

I was sitting crosslegged on the floor,trting to concentrate. Not a strong suit may I add.

If done everything. Closed my eyes. Breathe. Think hopeful thoughts. And nothing. Nada. Zip.

I sighed and hung my head as I opened my eyes.

"I can't do it.." I said quietly.

"Yes you can!" Patton said. "We know you can!"

"How do you know something I don't? I don't even know how I'm suppose to navigate or anything..."

"...who said you need to?"

I looked up to see thomas kneeling in front of me,moving to sit cross legged in front of me.

"You're always so stubborn,trying to do things on your own. You never let anyone help you..." He gently took my hands. "Why not let us try and see how far we go?"

I blinked. "But-"

"No buts. I'm helping. I'm playing the friend card now." Thomas smiled.

I gave a small smile. "You can't use it for another month then."

"Well worth it." Thomas said with a smile.

I grinned and closed my eyes again.

I tried to think somewhat logically. I needed to get into Thomas's head right? Well now that were holding hands I have a direct link into it.

I took another deep breath. Thinga aren't always logical though....if I can truly do anything....then...I want to form a bridge. I want to have a connection to Virgil. So I can help him.

I believe i can. No...I KNOW I can.

It was already black when my eyes were closed but for some reason it was...blacker? I don't know how to describe it ok? Don't judge me.

I opened my eyes and it was like before. But it slowly started to get color....then shape....and depth....and soon it was....

The living room....

IT WAS THE SAME FRICKING LIVING ROOM!

I looked around franticly. Did I not do it right? Did I mess up? What went wrong?

It was only when I saw the stairway....I knew I did it.

The stairway was normal but the top was a void. I barely saw an edge of color.

I turned and slowly headed up. They felt like stairs. They worked like stairs. So...yeah they're stairs. Theory confirmed.

I walked up and I swear,it was like I had a ball of light around me. When I walked forward I could still see. But what was left behind me was dark.

GGGGRRRREEEAAAATTTTTT!!!

I looked back up and continued up....and kept going.....and kept going....

"....I swear to god these better not be infinity stairs." I muttered.

"Only if he wants it to be."