Virgil struggles

*Virgil pov*

I was already feeling better. The shadows surrounding me were a little agitated but they forgave easily. I took a deep breath ans sighed loudly. I walked over to my bed ans plopped on it, snuggling a pillow.
I held it close. I wish it was Y/N. I miss her. I wanna hold her again.
"But you can't." I remind myself. "Not too much...you'll corrupt her..."
"You already have." I jump to my fert to see Deciet in my room,tired and baggy eyed. "I just spent the last 4 hours talking to her after I had to calm her down from a panic attack." Deciet said.
Panic attack? Why was she panicking? I looked at Deciet. "Why shoukd I believe you?" I said. "Because she is H-" "She is not Hope." I said. "She is a normal human-" " Who can feel orhers auras?' He finished.
I felt the shadows netting agitated again and start wrapping around deciet. He blinked ans I flicnched in soon as 3 shadowing were wrapped in yellow twine. "Call off your beasts." He said. I winced and silently begged for them to come here. They did, eagerly. I kept the 3 that were hurt closest to me. Deciet smirked. " You keep shadowlings as pets...and they say I'm evil." And on that note, he left.
I snarles at where he was. I held the hurt shadowlings close to me. They arent harmful. Only when I ask for them to attack. I mean...sometimes I lose control of them...but not often.
I yelled in pain as I lurched forward. I felt the pain in my bones, muscle, blood, even my soul.
I was scared. Rhomas would know whats happening. I coukd feel him checking in me and asking what's wrong. I can't speak. The pains too great. I can only know pain..and hurt...and...and...
....
....
....
Death.

*Y/N POV*
I locked the door of my car. Phew. Work is done. Finally.
I started walking up to Thomas house when I felt...something.  I don't know what but something felt off. I sheugged it off as I openes the door. "I'm home!" I exclaimed.
Patron popped in front of me."Gah! Hi!' I said. "No time! We need you! Sorry!" He said as he grabbed my hand and I slipped into unconsciousness.
Next moment I opened my eyes ans saw a door black as death. Logan was holding his back against it, the door pushing against him. He had a few other pattons helping. "Y/N!" Logan exclaimed! "What's-" they cut me off as Patton took logans place so he could explain. "Virgils unstable. He's..." He struggles to find the right word. " Corrupted. When he gets mad or too anxious he...changes..." "Changes?" I asked. "He needs to be calmes down. Romans in there to help if needed. I'm sorry to throw yoy into this but...hes hurting thomas too...and us." That's when I realized... They all looked sick. And the thing I felt..was in Virgil room.
"Let ne in." I said in barely a whisper.
Logan nodded and put his hands on my shoulders. He closed his eyes and said," Virgil." And I felt a little dizzy before-
"OW!" I exclaimed as I fell on my knees. Roman grabbed my elbow and pulled me up behind him. "Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded.  "Yeah, where's..."
"Virgil?"